Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got back from viewing the 2 Broncos at the event. Did not do much picture taking except for what I thought might be interesting and hasn't been seen out of the gazillion pics already taken. They had a stock Big Bend, 2.3, 7 speed and an Outer Banks, 2.7, 10 speed, Lux package, both were non Sasquatch.
My humble thoughts:
1. Big Bend looked great, the stance was nice and without a Sasquatch sitting beside it the BB presented a pretty tuff look, I think thos that have ordered one will be very happy.
2. I did not know this but on all models and trims the steering wheel telescopes in an out along with up and down.
3. The 6 way manual seats work great and you can sit up right and high if that is the way you like drive.
4. There is a rubber boot in the engine compartment the leads right into the cab and has an extra hole to run wires, see pics.
5. I poked and pulled on the dash, yes there is give but it ain't cheap.
6. The center console grab handel does move but I'm sure it will keep you in the vehical with doors off in a hard left turn.
7. The 2.7 does have alot going on but looks way better in person.

20210428_131600.jpg

20210428_132347.jpg

20210428_132407_06.jpg
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

#4: Great detective work, good to know.

As a non Sas BB guy I've been loving this VB BB. Mine's a 2 dr so i think I'll like the stance even better than this 4 dr. I can't see those wheels enough, I think they are the best in the Bronco line. If they'd put the BD's General Grabbers on the BB it would be perfect!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got back from viewing the 2 Broncos at the event. Did not do much picture taking except for what I thought might be interesting and hasn't been seen out of the gazillion pics already taken. They had a stock Big Bend, 2.3, 7 speed and an Outer Banks, 2.7, 10 speed, Lux package, both were non Sasquatch.
My humble thoughts:
1. Big Bend looked great, the stance was nice and without a Sasquatch sitting beside it the BB presented a pretty tuff look, I think thos that have ordered one will be very happy.
2. I did not know this but on all models and trims the steering wheel telescopes in an out along with up and down.
3. The 6 way manual seats work great and you can sit up right and high if that is the way you like drive.
4. There is a rubber boot in the engine compartment the leads right into the cab and has an extra hole to run wires, see pics.
5. I poked and pulled on the dash, yes there is give but it ain't cheap.
6. The center console grab handel does move but I'm sure it will keep you in the vehical with doors off in a hard left turn.
7. The 2.7 does have alot going on but looks way better in person.

Ford Bronco Bronco event at Sanders Ford NC. 20210428_132407_06

How were the seats? The 2 making their way around me are a BD and BL... both with MGV. I ordered a BB so trying to figure out how the seats are.

MGV is very soft, and seats keep you planted (similar to my Mustang). Versus a Jeep where you make a turn and slide to left or the right.

Seriously, why can't Ford parade a cloth seat and mgv around. Who plans this shit?

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love that first picture..really glad I switched to VB.

OP
OP
CWO4

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How were the seats? The 2 making their way around me are a BD and BL... both with MGV. I ordered a BB so trying to figure out how the seats are.

MGV is very soft, and seats keep you planted (similar to my Mustang). Versus a Jeep where you make a turn and slide to left or the right.

Seriously, why can't Ford parade a cloth seat and mgv around. Who plans this shit?
The seats in the Big Bend were cloth. My old butt said they felt good and with the insert they looked good also. I have had Ford cloth seats in a F150 before, wore reasonably well but hard to keep clean.
Sponsored