First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg TDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
With my invitation in-hand, my daughter and I drove down to the Bronco event at Galpin Ford, the self-proclaimed largest volume Ford dealer in the nation.

The “event”, in my opinion, was horrible! Arrived about 10-15 minutes later than my planned time. Nevertheless, there was a couple dozen other people standing around and then in the background I could see a registration line with another couple dozen people in the queue. Registration? All I wanted to do is come down and see the Bronco – maybe sit in one, etc. Nope. Only saw two Broncos there – both 4-door and both with soft tops…. and they were ROPED OFF! That’s right, you couldn’t get near them. Crazy. My daughter and I looked from the ropes – a real yawned. In our opinion, the soft tops looked terrible. Both were loose-fitting and looked old. One Bronco was Cactus Gray and the other was black. The black one had a dent in the door.

So, hey Ford, is that what you were envisioning? Lines, compulsory registration, roped off product, and the product itself, BLAH.

As we were leaving, the Galpin folks were firing up the PA system. No doubt, the attendees were going to be subjected to a mandatory presentation. Maybe the timeshare presentations would follow. It wouldn’t surprise me.

All in all, a HORRIBLE event, in my opinion. Galpin and Ford, you should be ASHAMED. I want an hour and a half of my life back!

I’ve been a loyal Bronco groupie for the past several months and have 2 Broncos on order, but crap, old-school events like this really make me want to reconsider if I want to give more money to Ford.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With my invitation in-hand, my daughter and I drove down to the Bronco event at Galpin Ford, the self-proclaimed largest volume Ford dealer in the nation.

The “event”, in my opinion, was horrible! Arrived about 10-15 minutes later than my planned time. Nevertheless, there was a couple dozen other people standing around and then in the background I could see a registration line with another couple dozen people in the queue. Registration? All I wanted to do is come down and see the Bronco – maybe sit in one, etc. Nope. Only saw two Broncos there – both 4-door and both with soft tops…. and they were ROPED OFF! That’s right, you couldn’t get near them. Crazy. My daughter and I looked from the ropes – a real yawned. In our opinion, the soft tops looked terrible. Both were loose-fitting and looked old. One Bronco was Cactus Gray and the other was black. The black one had a dent in the door.

So, hey Ford, is that what you were envisioning? Lines, compulsory registration, roped off product, and the product itself, BLAH.

As we were leaving, the Galpin folks were firing up the PA system. No doubt, the attendees were going to be subjected to a mandatory presentation. Maybe the timeshare presentations would follow. It wouldn’t surprise me.

All in all, a HORRIBLE event, in my opinion. Galpin and Ford, you should be ASHAMED. I want an hour and a half of my life back!

I’ve been a loyal Bronco groupie for the past several months and have 2 Broncos on order, but crap, old-school events like this really make me want to reconsider if I want to give more money to Ford.
Most of the people doing the presentation are from a marketing company. Went to 2 events and both groups were from a marketing company and no Ford or dealership people were involved.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oH oK

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure when you got there/ left, but they did let us into the roped area and sit in the black Outer Banks. But yes it was a rushed & over booked event. Could have been much better but at least we got to see & touch them. it was a good 20min after 10 when they started letting people go in. We were the 3rd group.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so basically this guy went there, didn't see what he wanted right away and left to complain about it instead of waiting like others apparently did in this thread? Gotta love the lack of patience people have.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have to register to sit in them, at least at the event I'm going to attend. Sounds like they were just running late getting started.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As long as the bottom's not loose fitting, who cares about the top being old? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.