Rick Astley

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
Oh sweet - live just a few miles away in Queen Anne. Maybe I'll see some of ya guys there!

C'mon baby light my fire.
I can swing on down at lunch. Want to coordinate? Would be cool to meet ya!

Unfortunately there is a slight chance of rain tomorrow (90%) so it won't be Hot Rod Friday in the '51.... Will have to lumbersexual up in the modern mobile and head into the big city.

Advertisement

Last edited:

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac, 13 Edge, 09 Focus, 07 Explorer
Clubs

BroncoDude

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB
I am going to go check it out on my lunch "hour"

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Beautiful country! - Would have been funny if they put a real Sasquatch in one of the shots. :)
I know a guy who knows a guy (lol) that swears he saw one while hunting in WA a few years back. Said the stench was something else. He never hunted again.

Rick Astley

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really don't care at all about the Filson aspect of this, but just getting to lay eyes on a real Bronco has got me psyched.
Are you driving cross-state to see this non-production unicorn?

@Rick Astley, we finally plan on picking up some of our female friends off Aurora for this?

Let me know and I'll run to the ATM beforehand :p
It's as if you are incapable of reading text..... ALL MY FAVORITE HOTELS ARE ON AURORA, not 1st ave. Although most of them have been bulldozed for gentrification.... You weren't even here when they took down the King's hotel to build the Amazon spheres. That was a nice hotel, you cold literally see the herpes on the sheets so you knew what price the room was going to be.

That's like 15 minutes away... or it would be IF OUR BRIDGE WASN'T COLLAPSING
Did you live here when I-90 sank into Lake Washington? (fair question considering how many transplants moved here)
I rode my bike out to watch!

BroncoJay

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I can swing on down at lunch. Want to coordinate? Would be cool to meet ya!

Unfortunately there is a slight chance of rain tomorrow (90%) so it won't be Hot Rod Friday in the '51.... Will have to lumbersexual up in the modern mobile and head into the big city.
Wait what rain- in Seattle? No!

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Are you driving cross-state to see this non-production unicorn?
Yes sir. I'm most interested in seeing the physical size in person. My gut tells me they're too big to use on PNW trails without body damage, I want to put that to bed early. Also it says the overland concept will be there if I read that correctly, which will be much closer to production.

Rick Astley

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes sir. I'm most interested in seeing the physical size in person. My gut tells me they're too big to use on PNW trails without body damage, I want to put that to bed early. Also it says the overland concept will be there if I read that correctly, which will be much closer to production.
Good eyes, I totally skipped the overland being there! Makes sense since it was in their video's that they filmed.

Would grab a beer with you afterward but will have to get back to work after seeing the rig plus the GF will be attending and has to get back to making the big bucks afterward.

I'm also interested in seeing it's overall size in person (what is this, a 1980's locker room?) even though i'm pretty set on the 2-door and think the 4-door will be over-sized for my gag refl.......... ehhhhhhh, tastes.

How about we both wear a red carnation in our lapel to identify each other? Or just look for the ginger who can clearly dance! (or do I have a soul? nobody knows!)

pnytR2X[1].gif

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Good eyes, I totally skipped the overland being there! Makes sense since it was in their video's that they filmed.

Would grab a beer with you afterward but will have to get back to work after seeing the rig plus the GF will be attending and has to get back to making the big bucks afterward.

I'm also interested in seeing it's overall size in person (what is this, a 1980's locker room?) even though i'm pretty set on the 2-door and think the 4-door will be over-sized for my gag refl.......... ehhhhhhh, tastes.

How about we both wear a red carnation in our lapel to identify each other? Or just look for the ginger who can clearly dance! (or do I have a soul? nobody knows!)

pnytR2X[1].gif
I'm crossing my fingers that the black 2dr is there too but not mentioned. But the width is my biggest concern, and 4dr will do for that.

Let's all wear our $70 BN shoulder patches...oh wait.

Advertisement

Advertisement