jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Eh. IMO least attractive grille selection, no front BRONCO logo pop and funky side graphics. All negatives. Flares/fenders look good but not necessarily better than regular sasquatch setup just different.

The only thing I like about it is that eruption green looks good out of direct sun and in the shadows.

Totally subjective and maybe somewhat narcissistic but I’ve yet to see anything in the looks department best an AMB on Roast OBX sas whether it’s the FE, Raptor, Everglades edition or any other variation to date. I put that build on a pedestal 12 months ago and surprisingly it still maintains that position in my mind even after the Raptor, Everglades etc releases. I’d continue to put a Rapid Red OBX roast sas up there too. Untouchable holy grail builds that can’t be had anymore. Just IMO
Sponsored

Last edited:

djstrat

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 corvette '17 f250 '68 bronco being built
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why are they releasing new renditions when they can't deliver the originals? Seems weird.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there anyone who’s actually going to order this? Not sarcasm, generally curious because the welcome has not been warm so far.

I’m still perplexed by the mid package with big screen. Need the extra 4” on the backup camera?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Eh. IMO least attractive grille selection, no front BRONCO logo pop and funky side graphics. All negatives. Flares/fenders look good but not necessarily better than regular sasquatch setup just different.

The only thing I like about it is that eruption green looks good out of direct sun and in the shadows.

Totally subjective and maybe somewhat narcissistic but I’ve yet to see anything in the looks department best an AMB on Roast OBX sas whether it’s the FE, Raptor, Everglades edition or any other variation to date. I put that build on a pedestal 12 months ago and surprisingly it still maintains that position in my mind even after the Raptor, Everglades etc releases. I’d continue to put a Rapid Red OBX roast sas up there too. Untouchable holy grail builds that can’t be had anymore. Just IMO
2 door AMB basesquatch is also narcissistic about the color...

Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your build is the only one that might have tempted me out of Badlands.

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why are they releasing new renditions when they can't deliver the originals? Seems weird.
And why are they all 4-door only? Save for the graphics, and maybe winch choice, it sounds like the Everglades is optioned quite close to what I want/need. Oh, and the two extra doors I don't want.

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
still waiting for year old order so could give a shitless about new models.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everybody complaining about the 2.3, do you think maybe there's a reason that Ford just announced 2 special edition Broncos and NIETHER of them are available with the 2.7? Perhaps even Ford has lost faith in the 2.7
If it helps you feel better about getting the 2.3, go ahead and think that. 😂

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

guessing this means we well wait longer if you not getting the Raptor or the Everlade

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Q&A

So here are some questions asked by Laura of Bronco Nation and answered by Esteban, the Bronco brand manager, off camera at the Chicago Auto Show.
  • Everglades DOES have signature headlights/led taillights
  • Fenders are NOT the same -- exclusive to the trim. Flares won't be compatible either, of course.
  • Order holders that are unscheduled can get this Make sure you 99 your order. If you have a reservation, convert to an order and 99 it ASAP.
  • Aux switches are standard.
  • Graphics can NOT be optioned out of.
  • Looking at the same delivery timing as Bronco Raptor -- summer 2022.

Intro / Unveiling Video

Walkaround Videos

Bronco for everyone but people who put in a reservation in 2020

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been saying that about EG since it's reveal. Looks great in low light. But as soon as the sun hits it the gold metal flake kills it. Just my opinion.

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Love the green hues under UV lights. Not a fan of it under sunlighg
I've been saying that about EG since it's reveal. Looks great in low light. But as soon as the sun hits it the gold metal flake kills it. Just my opinion.
100%!!!

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Even if I was considering this model, those fender graphics would be a showstopper. Maybe folks will love them, I dunno.
Sorta looks like they just pasted them on as an afterthought. Maybe I should wait for the desert storm Bronco.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Both are only 4-door. Production is only 17% for two door. They might hope some of us 2-Door reservations opt for one of these.

2.7 a constraint item is not in either of the new models. High and Lux are not on Everglades.

So the Everglades is one of the buildable Broncos.

And why are they all 4-door only? Save for the graphics, and maybe winch choice, it sounds like the Everglades is optioned quite close to what I want/need. Oh, and the two extra doors I don't want.
Everglades is not at all for me. 2 Door Badlands for me. Only way I go 4 door is Raptor which I am sure is not an option.

2-Door is only 17% of production, they do not want another build full of hard constraints.

guessing this means we well wait longer if you not getting the Raptor or the Everlade
I unfortunately feel you are correct. I'm guessing my 2-Door Badlands will be lucky if its a late 2022.
Sponsored