OP
OP
Timuh60

Timuh60

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe JLU, 2020 Sahara JLU (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks King Dusty!

So to recap. The original question;
"Does any good Ford dealerships do something similar for getting on a list for the Hybrid Bronco or is it just the $100 reserve that all Broncos fall into regardless of version?"

Answer: For those that gave constructive answers, thank you. But it looks like there may be some dealerships out there and confermed by Chapman, Ford dealerships are starting to bypass the failing reservation system. Unfortunately noone knew of a place specifically. For the rest of you .... it's been fun ;)
Sponsored

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The second largest Corvette dealer in the country with a Steller reputation for many years would disagree (MacMulkins). They are pushing out
over 100 Vettes a month.
okay buddy. Have fun with that.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am also, as the direct contact for the region east of the Mississippi.

I am not sure who has the central region between the river and the Western Continental Divide yet.

I do not accept Venmo. PayPal is ok, cash is best.
But do you give out free hammocks?

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's where I think things work differently for Corvettes and Broncos.

For Corvettes, if I am not mistaken, the dealership gets allocations, and they sell those allocation to whoever they want. In other words, there is no "official" Chevy reservation or list. All of the allocation/production slot is tied to the dealership. And that's why the dealer keeps a list, and priority are given to customers based on how much mark-up people are willing to pay.

For Broncos (at least what's currently being produced), there is an official Ford reservation list, and that plays a factor into the order the vehicles are built. And each reservation is tied to a specific customer, and that's why there isn't a "dealer" list on a large scale. Some dealerships may keep a list and give priority to people who pay more, but the majority of the Broncos they receive right now are tied to a customer name already, and the dealership is penalized if they sell to a different customer.

For future Ford products(Hybrid Bronco, electric Bronco, etc), no one knows for sure yet.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's why it's a hybrid... wouldn't go full ev yet. I considered the Hummer SUV but I think we aren't quite there yet.
If you want to get on some list for an unannounced hybrid Bronco, I'd start with Granger. They're celebs around here and if any dealership was going to go through this effort it would be them.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks King Dusty!

So to recap. The original question;
"Does any good Ford dealerships do something similar for getting on a list for the Hybrid Bronco or is it just the $100 reserve that all Broncos fall into regardless of version?"

Answer: For those that gave constructive answers, thank you. But it looks like there may be some dealerships out there and confermed by Chapman, Ford dealerships are starting to bypass the failing reservation system. Unfortunately noone knew of a place specifically. For the rest of you .... it's been fun ;)
@Zach@Granger can you provide some input ??
This guy is having a hard time here lol

OP
OP
Timuh60

Timuh60

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe JLU, 2020 Sahara JLU (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of you guys are pretty rough. And that's coming from a guy that was a 25 year Army Blackhawk pilot. But it's all in fun. :cool::cool:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I, too, enjoy trying to purchase imaginary items.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well it's tough to reserve a car that's not officially announced. Let's say that.
But if he wanted to give you $1k to write his name down on a piece of paper or excel sheet for the CHANCE to be first to an allocation if a hybrid did happen. Would you take his money?

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
But if he wanted to give you $1k to write his name down on a piece of paper or excel sheet for the CHANCE to be first to an allocation if a hybrid did happen. Would you take his money?
We actually do have a wait list for a hypothetical Hybrid. We just won't take anyone's money yet.

Abag

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am on the wait list as well, hoping for about (lottery) 5 million bucks.. Don't want to be too greedy.
I have ZERO desire for a Hybrid Bronco, Weight, cost, additional Electrical connections with water, mud usually don't mix well.