First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Daaang... thats ridiculous. Was it worth the wait and the frustration? I'm starting to get a really bad taste in my mouth with Ford and the Bronco.
Yeah it was. I love it.
Sponsored

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have an order date of 7/21/2020 of Badlands 4 door, 2.7L, Hard top, Sasquatch, HD modular bumper, High Package, in Eruption Green. It was built on 4/13/2023 with estimated delivery date of 05/03-05/09, the date today is 05/10. My order has not gone to shipped status and according to FMC customer service it is showing that it was built 05/13 and briefly went to awaiting shipment then back to plant on "Plant Hold" the same day and had been since that date. They say they have no information to give me other than "Plant Hold is vague". They did tell me if it was a chip issue it would say "Chip Hold". The dealership has no further information than I was able to get from Ford. I am curious if anyone else has been put into this limbo called "Plant Hold" currently or in the past. If you are currently having the same issue I'm curious if we have any of the same options on our builds.
Thanks

Screenshot_20230510_135334_Chrome.jpg
Went into production 4/11. Same build but for the mod bumper. No updates. Have not been told by either marketing, or my dealer, that itā€™s on any kind of a hold, however.

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list. Here 2dr badlands & Raptor 1/23
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well if it makes you feel better or worse Iā€™ve had one built since 3/16 but itā€™s still ā€œwaiting on transportā€

OP
OP
MJ12

MJ12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well if it makes you feel better or worse Iā€™ve had one built since 3/16 but itā€™s still ā€œwaiting on transportā€
In a weird way it does... misery loves company šŸ˜‚

awall987

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJ, '23 2dr BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When mine had a status of built, the date was there but I also didn't have the check mark (green dot). After 5 weeks the check mark finally showed up and then the status changed to shipped.

Took a month after that to arrive at the dealer and the shipping status was never really all that accurate.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In a weird way it does... misery loves company šŸ˜‚
I'm miserable too...
Mine has been 'built' since 3/26 and 'awaiting shipping' ever since. ETA still shows as 4/15. No updates on my Ford tracker since 3/26 either. Neither Ford chat nor dealer can give me any info.
Meanwhile, 50+ Broncos have shown up at my dealer, all built after mine.
I keep thinking 'maybe it will ship THIS week'?
I was thrilled when it finally got scheduled and built! Now I just drink a lot.
993 days and counting.... ugh.

OP
OP
MJ12

MJ12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm miserable too...
Mine has been 'built' since 3/26 and 'awaiting shipping' ever since. ETA still shows as 4/15. No updates on my Ford tracker since 3/26 either. Neither Ford chat nor dealer can give me any info.
Man... "built" even longer ago than mine... Its frustrating that a company like Ford can not answer any questions as to what is the hold up while they keep pumping out broncos daily with ours are just sitting on the sideline.. especially to pre-order customers... remember that e mail when they said they would get pre-orders done before dealer stock lol!? Here's to your wait and may it end really F*ckn soon !šŸ»šŸ»

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks!šŸ» There are a bunch of others in the same situation, that helps a little. The Dirt Mountain folks had it even worse! I just wish Ford would give me an update. anything. They told me there are no holds, it's just awaiting shipping..... well, ship the damn thing!

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

In production since the 8th of March. Secondary status built since the 9th. Just put it on a train please

bonewizzo

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bigbend 2dr MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2/24 blend, all modules populated 2/25, ā€œin productionā€ bubble on tracker 2/27ā€¦ā€¦and nothing since.
Next week will be 3 damn months since blend date. Ford marketing says it was ā€œreleased from productionā€ on 29 Apr, but nothing changed in the tracker and dealer no help. This is getting ridiculous...

Sponsored

bonewizzo

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bigbend 2dr MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine didn't move from "In Production - Produced; Pending Update" on 2/28/2023 to "Built" until today...Hope your limbo is much, much shorter.
So yours finally shows ā€œbuiltā€!? Iā€™ve been watching yours as itā€™s been the closest date to mine that Iā€™ve seen on here. Still nothing on mine. Next week will be 3 months since blendā€¦.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm miserable too...
its almost like if you are put out of line of normal, you get stuck in the back of the lot until they unbury it for shipping. I got lucky and only spent 22 days in limbo with convoy. It just angered me more since it only had to go 6 hours away. It shipped and delivered in the same day, thought for sure the truck would get lost.

OP
OP
MJ12

MJ12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2/24 blend, all modules populated 2/25, ā€œin productionā€ bubble on tracker 2/27ā€¦ā€¦and nothing since.
Next week will be 3 damn months since blend date. Ford marketing says it was ā€œreleased from productionā€ on 29 Apr, but nothing changed in the tracker and dealer no help. This is getting ridiculous...
Meanwhile other orders are managing to be submitted and fulfilled in the same time frame, that is RIDICULOUS! Its like they lost your bronco and won't figure it out until they switch over to MY 24. Sure would be nice if Ford customer service could actually come up with some answers for a lil assurance you didn't slip through the cracks... good luck man!
Sponsored