Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very easy, positive experience.
Dealer called me morning of the 20th. Told him what I wanted over the phone. Then sent him a text with what I wanted and an email.
I was the first one he submitted so he told me I was their Guinea pig.
took me about 5 minutes.

Got an email later that day from Ford and my Dealer called that evening to make sure all was correct (it was).

Smooth and easy!
Sponsored

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i just placed the order for mine this evening, we did it in person. the dealer said the program was running slower than he had experienced before but he had done previous orders mid-day so there could have just been more people in it.
everything processed great, walked out with a paper copy of my signed order and got a correct confirmation email from ford. seems like they have worked out kinks from last week but can be slow depending on what time of day you go.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sorry of knew anyway - Oct 1.

But, "I was told in an email. I got DUMPED in an email! I'm traumatized!"
Gotcha gotcha

Thats definitely a relief

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not sure next steps to take from here
Depending if you are in Norcal or Socal there are dealers working deals. @EricAtKearnyMesaFord down south has been an upfront dealer and I think there is one up north as well. Do a search on the Bronco6G search functions for deals in your area.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good luck finding out why you haven't gotten an email confirmation. I have beaten that horse dead over the past few days...
Food for thought but one reason you may not have received an email is that the dealer entered your order as a NEW retail order (which is not tied to your reservation). What I mean is they could have started a whole new order for you as if you walked off the street to order a new explorer (Non a Bronco which needs a reservation). For the a Bronco to be ordered correctly and sent in with your time stamp (and tied to your ford account so you get an email), they should be entering and building your order off of their ā€˜list of reservationsā€ by clicking on your name/res # on that list and then Starting the build from there. If they started the build like a normal non Bronco order, you may have a submitted order but it is a) not tied to your res/timestamp so it wonā€™t get built based on your time stamp and b) not tied to your ford accounts so you therefore donā€™t get an email. This is a watch out for some who think they have an order as Iā€™d hate to find out after 3/19 my dealer Fā€™d up and entered it this way, as you;ll be SOL.

markavelli

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Depending if you are in Norcal or Socal there are dealers working deals. @EricAtKearnyMesaFord down south has been an upfront dealer and I think there is one up north as well. Do a search on the Bronco6G search functions for deals in your area.

in central california will see what is out there

Cryztus

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Run away. Too many options for invoice or below and dealers offering X-plan equivalent pricing if you are not averse to traveling to pick it up.
Where? Dude I need to be more active on this forum. I have definitely been missing out on key I information.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where? Dude I need to be more active on this forum. I have definitely been missing out on key I information.
The Mullinax (@noahr) dealers are offering X-Plan equivalent pricing with a PIN. Matt Bowers Ford in NOLA has Granger type pricing and Moyer Ford in Foley AL Quoted me X-Plan pricing.
Lots of information on the Forum, stay involved.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Made an appointment, late afternoon, had a copy of my build. Took about 10 minutes. Got email the next morning. Easy...

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did my first appointment for my 7/14 reservation see if I could make any noise, yup no noise it was MSRP period onto the next plan which I have many. You would think a dealership would want to take care of their current multi car customers and future engagements, guess some things dont change. I expected it, I ate 30 min of my time to validate it. On a good note they had a BD Kodiak Sport on the floor, that color is really cool, just needs the OBX interior.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Admins feel free to merge this if you don't find it worthy of its own thread. Also, I figure others can add their experiences here to create an overview of what people are going through so we can see what's normal and what's unusual.

So, for context, I originally reserved a 4-Door Big Bend but since have decided to get a 4-Door Wildtrak. Anyway, I went in to my dealership on Wednesday 1/20 to place my order (I thought) with the salesman I've been working with for my Wildtrak. We sat down and went through the regular Build & Price. He printed it out and I signed it thinking he was going in to input it into the WBDO System after I left? At that same visit I also signed a pricing estimate and paid my $900 refundable deposit.

After that, I never got a confirmation email from my dealer or from Ford about my order. I also realized that I hadn't asked to see the order guide or add the fold down table and whatnot to my order like I wanted. On 1/26, I checked my reservation on my Ford account and it said I had an In-Store order for a Big Bend with an order # placed on 1/25. I called the Ford customer # and they confirmed that my dealer had put in an in store order for a Big Bend. I panicked a little bit haha. I called my dealer and asked to talk to the Inventory Manager. He assured me that it was part of the process and that he still needed to go through and update my order to what was on that Build & Price sheet I signed initially. I scheduled time the next morning, 1/27, to sit with him and edit my order/put my actual order in.

I went in a sat with him and sure enough, we were able to edit everything including trim and door count (even though I didn't change my door count). He printed out the final build from the WBDO system and I verified it against my Build & Price sheet. Everything was good and he submitted my order. He said that in order to get reservations into the WBDO system, they have to accept them which creates and order for whatever you initially reserved. In my case, the Big Bend. That's what I saw on my account. Then, once the order is accepted and in the WBDO system, they can go back and make all the edits and resubmit the order.

After sitting with the Inventory Manager and submitting my order how I want it, I've gotten an official order confirmation email from Ford with my order details.

Also, I learned that the Rock Rails and a few other accessories are not in the WBDO system yet and therefore you can't order them (yet).

So, I'm not sure if dealership people on here can confirm that it is necessary to accept the original reservation as an order before editing and placing the actual order but yeah.

Takeaways:
  • If you're planning to order, get in and start the process sooner than later in case it takes awhile to get it right
  • Talk directly with the inventory manager or whoever handles the WBDO system at your dealership & sit with them as they enter everything if you can
  • Some accessories are not in the WBDO system just yet
  • You might see an order placed for your initial reservation trim on your Ford account and that's okay as long as your dealer understands they need to edit it
  • Look for an official order confirmation email from Ford after correctly placing your order
No issues here.

Screenshot_20210128-203612.png

Dennydizzla

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Bronco Order Experience(s) 300D9403-684B-4E98-AE65-0340E1A60901
Last week, got a phone call confirming that Iā€™m still interested in keeping my reservation. Dealer has over 200 reservations so theyā€™re calling each person to see who is keeping/cancelling. Said theyā€™d contact me back with next steps soon.

I view my reservation online and notice is now shows In-Store Order like many others have posted. I call, they say they are offering sticker price, owner doesnā€™t believe in going above. I stated that I wanted something in writing, I have the right to take my reservation to another dealership. He said they have had a bunch of reservations change to their dealership because theyā€™re doing things the right way and not orice gouging.

My reservation was made on 7/14 so I assume Iā€™m high up in the reservation priority order for the dealership but they didnt confirm. I asked when I would be able to go over trim, features and options and They said I would hear back soon once they hear from Ford. They estimate Bronco would be ready sometime between August and end of year.

Iā€™m not having the best experience seeing how many of you have already confirmed your orders. My stance right now is to give this dealership a few weeks to get their sh*t together and if they donā€™t, Iā€™ll call the Ford number and switch dealerships before the March deadline

any advice is appreciated

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Food for thought but one reason you may not have received an email is that the dealer entered your order as a NEW retail order (which is not tied to your reservation). What I mean is they could have started a whole new order for you as if you walked off the street to order a new explorer (Non a Bronco which needs a reservation). For the a Bronco to be ordered correctly and sent in with your time stamp (and tied to your ford account so you get an email), they should be entering and building your order off of their ā€˜list of reservationsā€ by clicking on your name/res # on that list and then Starting the build from there. If they started the build like a normal non Bronco order, you may have a submitted order but it is a) not tied to your res/timestamp so it wonā€™t get built based on your time stamp and b) not tied to your ford accounts so you therefore donā€™t get an email. This is a watch out for some who think they have an order as Iā€™d hate to find out after 3/19 my dealer Fā€™d up and entered it this way, as you;ll be SOL.
So if we don't get an order confirmation from Ford, this might be why?
Sponsored