First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes there is a lot of negativity, some very pointed at a person (so sad) and some regarding things we have no control over (thats just they way things are now). I am on another forum and they know of the negativity here and stay far away. I dont blame them....... flame on!
Which forum!!

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you know how Bronco Notion maintains such high forum standards? Because Ford hired Jackson Dawson, one of Ford's Marketing partners, to create it, run it and to purge and sanitize it of any negative word against the Bronco or Ford.

How do you like that for censorship, I mean, standards?

1642019807487.png
I like the open opinions and conversations on this forum.

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, I get it... your Bronco has a problem; and your personality requires that you would receive a "more than sufficient" response from everyone on this site. Sure, I get it 1) why does this happen to me; 2) you guys' better watch for the same thing to happen, with your new Bronco; and 3) this is the only way I know how to get attention!

After all my collected experience, with cars and trucks, of every kind, I think I might be able to be of help:

Damn it, my engine dropped a valve -- so, you know that these engines don't assemble themselves, right? If you dropped a valve, the reason is likely that one-half of the little valve retainers was installed incorrectly and has now come out of its seat. The result is that a valve cannot be held in place, without these little "keepers." SOLUTION: It's under WARRANTEE, so let the dealer fix it for you, likely free of charge!

My outside tie rod broke -- when I was running a trail in my Bronco, to try out my new 40" x 13.5" tires. Well, damn the bad luck! Not only is the Bronco DYNA 190 and 210, a bit fragile for off-trail and rock climbing, but the tie rods reach an additional +/- 2" than those same parts on the narrower Ranger. This causes even more leverage to the weak tie rods... and increases the chances of breaking the threaded portion of the rod. Performance parts are made in support of harsher workloads... and Spicer has recently announced their new DANA 44 replacement for our factory parts. WARRANTY -- maybe, maybe not, depending on your warrantee repair consultant (and sometimes he Ford rep).

My factory hardtop has a squeak! If you can't figure out how to fix a simple squeaky pin, then you should go back to driving ford Fusions.

The plastic on my soft to is wrinkled! Of course, it is... it's just a cheap soft top, with a cheap plastic window. If you had waited, until sometime in 2023, you could have ordered the more expensive Modular Top (the glass side window on this top, wouldn't have wrinkled!

The plastic window on my soft to scratches easily. The ice scraper scratches it; and glued on stickers... stick to it. Warranty -- maybe if the dealer did it, YES. Maybe if the Owner did it, NO.

There are many other stupid questions, being asked over-and-over. Please search this site, for the answers that you need, instead of requesting the same OBVIOUS answers.
oh no. feelings are getting hurt all over the country right now.

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, I get it... your Bronco has a problem; and your personality requires that you would receive a "more than sufficient" response from everyone on this site. Sure, I get it 1) why does this happen to me; 2) you guys' better watch for the same thing to happen, with your new Bronco; and 3) this is the only way I know how to get attention!

After all my collected experience, with cars and trucks, of every kind, I think I might be able to be of help:

Damn it, my engine dropped a valve -- so, you know that these engines don't assemble themselves, right? If you dropped a valve, the reason is likely that one-half of the little valve retainers was installed incorrectly and has now come out of its seat. The result is that a valve cannot be held in place, without these little "keepers." SOLUTION: It's under WARRANTEE, so let the dealer fix it for you, likely free of charge!

My outside tie rod broke -- when I was running a trail in my Bronco, to try out my new 40" x 13.5" tires. Well, damn the bad luck! Not only is the Bronco DYNA 190 and 210, a bit fragile for off-trail and rock climbing, but the tie rods reach an additional +/- 2" than those same parts on the narrower Ranger. This causes even more leverage to the weak tie rods... and increases the chances of breaking the threaded portion of the rod. Performance parts are made in support of harsher workloads... and Spicer has recently announced their new DANA 44 replacement for our factory parts. WARRANTY -- maybe, maybe not, depending on your warrantee repair consultant (and sometimes he Ford rep).

My factory hardtop has a squeak! If you can't figure out how to fix a simple squeaky pin, then you should go back to driving ford Fusions.

The plastic on my soft to is wrinkled! Of course, it is... it's just a cheap soft top, with a cheap plastic window. If you had waited, until sometime in 2023, you could have ordered the more expensive Modular Top (the glass side window on this top, wouldn't have wrinkled!

The plastic window on my soft to scratches easily. The ice scraper scratches it; and glued on stickers... stick to it. Warranty -- maybe if the dealer did it, YES. Maybe if the Owner did it, NO.

There are many other stupid questions, being asked over-and-over. Please search this site, for the answers that you need, instead of requesting the same OBVIOUS answers.
Im going to say you don't have a hard top...... Because its more than a squeak. You cant drive over 65mph and hear yourself think. And I own every loud cars.

Sponsored

30snack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1st day on the internet I see…

9382FB9D-4AA5-4461-9B6C-FBE2270B5B39.jpeg

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chooses to read forum posts that annoy him. Instead of simply not reading those posts, Honestly believes it is his place and duty, nay.... his birthright, to shame everyone else into not writing them. Puzzled when people disagree.

I think we have found 2022's Narcissist of the Year! 🎉🥳

Sponsored

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So what somebody asks what you think a stupid question! Dont read it. I think not everyone might be capable to navigate the vast amount of info. I wander all the time looking for stuff not always finding it. Lighten up.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Come on guys, cut him some slack. Can you imagine how time consuming it would be to have to read every post of every thread. I bet he can't even sleep.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is literally a board on here for posting issues to make them everyone’s business.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.