Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I get it... your Bronco has a problem; and your personality requires that you would receive a "more than sufficient" response from everyone on this site. Sure, I get it 1) why does this happen to me; 2) you guys' better watch for the same thing to happen, with your new Bronco; and 3) this is the only way I know how to get attention!

After all my collected experience, with cars and trucks, of every kind, I think I might be able to be of help:

Damn it, my engine dropped a valve -- so, you know that these engines don't assemble themselves, right? If you dropped a valve, the reason is likely that one-half of the little valve retainers was installed incorrectly and has now come out of its seat. The result is that a valve cannot be held in place, without these little "keepers." SOLUTION: It's under WARRANTEE, so let the dealer fix it for you, likely free of charge!

My outside tie rod broke -- when I was running a trail in my Bronco, to try out my new 40" x 13.5" tires. Well, damn the bad luck! Not only is the Bronco DYNA 190 and 210, a bit fragile for off-trail and rock climbing, but the tie rods reach an additional +/- 2" than those same parts on the narrower Ranger. This causes even more leverage to the weak tie rods... and increases the chances of breaking the threaded portion of the rod. Performance parts are made in support of harsher workloads... and Spicer has recently announced their new DANA 44 replacement for our factory parts. WARRANTY -- maybe, maybe not, depending on your warrantee repair consultant (and sometimes he Ford rep).

My factory hardtop has a squeak! If you can't figure out how to fix a simple squeaky pin, then you should go back to driving ford Fusions.

The plastic on my soft to is wrinkled! Of course, it is... it's just a cheap soft top, with a cheap plastic window. If you had waited, until sometime in 2023, you could have ordered the more expensive Modular Top (the glass side window on this top, wouldn't have wrinkled!

The plastic window on my soft to scratches easily. The ice scraper scratches it; and glued on stickers... stick to it. Warranty -- maybe if the dealer did it, YES. Maybe if the Owner did it, NO.

There are many other stupid questions, being asked over-and-over. Please search this site, for the answers that you need, instead of requesting the same OBVIOUS answers.
You spelled 'warranty' wrong in the third paragraph and there's a typo in paragraph six.
Sponsored

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP is going full tilt on #3. :rolleyes:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes there is a lot of negativity, some very pointed at a person (so sad) and some regarding things we have no control over (thats just they way things are now). I am on another forum and they know of the negativity here and stay far away. I dont blame them....... flame on!
Do you know how Bronco Notion maintains such high forum standards? Because Ford hired Jackson Dawson, one of Ford's Marketing partners, to create it, run it and to purge and sanitize it of any negative word against the Bronco or Ford.

How do you like that for censorship, I mean, standards?

1642019807487.png

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, for minute there I thought I was on the other marketing forum.

If there was a bad batch of valves, (nothing to do with the keepers falling out) then it is best to speak up and get those engines fixed. Brushing it under the rug, which is probably what Ford wants, is not in the customers best interests but probably saves them money.

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IF warranty covers it then yay! I am fine. If warranty doesn't then I probably did something stupid in the first place....

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Drama people

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wow, for minute there I thought I was on the other marketing forum.

If there was a bad batch of valves, (nothing to do with the keepers falling out) then it is best to speak up and get those engines fixed. Brushing it under the rug, which is probably what Ford wants, is not in the customers best interests but probably saves them money.
b8d8202739cc30e3b6e528763c9903cc.jpg

DZ1

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2014 Wrangler, 2005 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, I get it... your Bronco has a problem; and your personality requires that you would receive a "more than sufficient" response from everyone on this site. Sure, I get it 1) why does this happen to me; 2) you guys' better watch for the same thing to happen, with your new Bronco; and 3) this is the only way I know how to get attention!

After all my collected experience, with cars and trucks, of every kind, I think I might be able to be of help:

Damn it, my engine dropped a valve -- so, you know that these engines don't assemble themselves, right? If you dropped a valve, the reason is likely that one-half of the little valve retainers was installed incorrectly and has now come out of its seat. The result is that a valve cannot be held in place, without these little "keepers." SOLUTION: It's under WARRANTEE, so let the dealer fix it for you, likely free of charge!

My outside tie rod broke -- when I was running a trail in my Bronco, to try out my new 40" x 13.5" tires. Well, damn the bad luck! Not only is the Bronco DYNA 190 and 210, a bit fragile for off-trail and rock climbing, but the tie rods reach an additional +/- 2" than those same parts on the narrower Ranger. This causes even more leverage to the weak tie rods... and increases the chances of breaking the threaded portion of the rod. Performance parts are made in support of harsher workloads... and Spicer has recently announced their new DANA 44 replacement for our factory parts. WARRANTY -- maybe, maybe not, depending on your warrantee repair consultant (and sometimes he Ford rep).

My factory hardtop has a squeak! If you can't figure out how to fix a simple squeaky pin, then you should go back to driving ford Fusions.

The plastic on my soft to is wrinkled! Of course, it is... it's just a cheap soft top, with a cheap plastic window. If you had waited, until sometime in 2023, you could have ordered the more expensive Modular Top (the glass side window on this top, wouldn't have wrinkled!

The plastic window on my soft to scratches easily. The ice scraper scratches it; and glued on stickers... stick to it. Warranty -- maybe if the dealer did it, YES. Maybe if the Owner did it, NO.

There are many other stupid questions, being asked over-and-over. Please search this site, for the answers that you need, instead of requesting the same OBVIOUS answers.
So if you have a problem with it don't read the threads

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Mike,
Stick to twitter bombing the newest Ford product not on the market.

The point of a forum is to discuss everything about whatever the forum relates to. If we only share the instagram moments, what good is it? We need to know if other vehicles are having the same problem as ours and what the fix is. Do you really think Ford will do the right thing without any outside pressure? Many times manufacturers only fix the problem after public outcry. Hey, if you have problems and want to go it on your own, do it. No one is stopping you, right? Maybe there is a better internet option for you if you don't want to know or network.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.