JadedPeasant

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for posting. What does balanced out mean?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for posting. What does balanced out mean?
No longer available. No new orders in the Unscheduled Order Bank will be scheduled that contain the balanced out item. In this case, Shadow Black paint Non-Raptor orders won't be scheduled for the remaining MY'23. If someone was counting on squeezing into the MY'23 production schedule and they ordered SB, then they need to amend their order to a different color.

JadedPeasant

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No longer available. No new orders in the Unscheduled Order Bank will be scheduled that contain the balanced out item. In this case, Shadow Black paint Non-Raptor orders won't be scheduled for the remaining MY'23. If someone was counting on squeezing into the MY'23 production schedule and they ordered SB, then they need to amend their order to a different color.
Thanks for the explanation. When they say MY2023 balanced out on 12/22. Is that essentially saying that's when the MY is done?

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OH CRAP! I thought since I have a VIN I was guaranteed to get a truck. Now seeing that cancellation notices for SCHEDULED vehicles will go out ASAP. Ughhhhhh. I'm guessing "IF I get a truck it will be a '23" isn't quite the same as "I will get a truck". That said, I do currently report as "in production" not just scheduled. Am I safe??

Last edited:

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Beach_Bum wonder what my chances are of getting my 2dr Heritage that's scheduled for 12/4 now.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Beach_Bum wonder what my chances are of getting my 2dr Heritage that's scheduled for 12/4 now.
Well, the 3-dr, as Ford refers to it, isn't available for MY'24 (yet). Obviously some of the HEs have been delivered this year. But as you can surmise and it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone and that is the modular HT is the bottleneck. If you are scheduled, I hope you don't get a cancellation notice.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You got one "in the pipe" @Leadville ? In production or just scheduled? Indeed, super ominous...

Duey

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does this mean my SB BL with a 12/04 build date maybe cancelled?

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

since ford is deleting all orders not scheduled to be built in 2023 this plant shut down changed things. Now there for sure will be scheduled for 2023 production broncos that wonā€™t get built due to 6 weeks of stoppage. What theyā€™re saying is some people with VINs will be notified of cancellations shortly. Theyā€™ll have to reorder for 2024 Iā€™d assume. The question is will there be price protection. Ford has said zero price protection moving forward prior to the strike?

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
since ford is deleting all orders not scheduled to be built in 2023
Did we read the same text above in the OP? I read some scheduled orders will be cancelled.

Now there for sure will be scheduled for 2023 production broncos that wonā€™t get built due to 6 weeks of stoppage. What theyā€™re saying is some people with VINs will be notified of cancellations shortly.
This sounds more accurate than the above.

Ford has said zero price protection moving forward prior to the strike?
I would be very surprised if cancelled orders result in any fovorable treatment whatsoever, price protection or anything. Most things outside of price protection such as a place in line or an allocation are up to dealers not FMC.

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MY23 production thru 12/22?!?! Cmon now. Letā€™s get to moving to MY24 please. My 23 isnā€™t getting picked upā€¦

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
MY23 production thru 12/22?!?! Cmon now. Letā€™s get to moving to MY24 please. My 23 isnā€™t getting picked upā€¦
And for those, like me, having ordered almost a year ago, and locked in to '23 pricing, please continue building absolutely every '23 possible and get me and others our rigs, saving us heaps of $$ in doing so. ;)

Olā€™BHog

Heritage
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So just for clarification, will my scheduled ā€˜23 2 door Badlands Shadow Black get built or not? I see on that doc it says some orders might get cancelled :-(
Sponsored