Bronco Bob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F 250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots of different trim levels to choose from, too bad they can’t build them!
Sponsored

Bronco_or_bust

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition, 2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Presumably full of bugs (pardon the pun).. Everglades showing the 12' screen in the build images but only Mid package a selectable option. Also no 2.7? It's a sweet rig though would be a great option if you could get hold of one

andher15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmmm I have seen in some threads that they have been able to find dealerships who have allocations for bronco raptors, with that said does anyone know of any? Asking for a friend lol maybe even PM me??? Thinking retirement baby for when I leave the soldier life behind

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm I have seen in some threads that they have been able to find dealerships who have allocations for bronco raptors, with that said does anyone know of any? Asking for a friend lol maybe even PM me??? Thinking retirement baby for when I leave the soldier life behind
pretty sure all raptor invitations were already sent out to specific unbuilt First Edition order holders

andher15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Presumably full of bugs (pardon the pun).. Everglades showing the 12' screen in the build images but only Mid package a selectable option. Also no 2.7? It's a sweet rig though would be a great option if you could get hold of one
I believe I saw a review on the Everglades by rati’s ride or something on YouTube stating no 2.7 option on the Everglades

Sponsored

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Priced exactly how I thought it would be. It’s not meant to be far below F150 Raptor, but bought by those who already have one.

Last edited:

Bronco_or_bust

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition, 2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe I saw a review on the Everglades by rati’s ride or something on YouTube stating no 2.7 option on the Everglades
That would suck.. guess the winch can pull you out of the swamp if the 2.3 4cyl doesn't have the torque lol

andher15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That would suck.. guess the winch can pull you out of the swamp if the 2.3 4cyl doesn't have the torque lol
I really do not understand the logic behind not having the option of the 2.7l in the Everglades. My guess is this will be changed for the next iteration of the Everglades

Sponsored

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Priced exactly how I thought it would be. It’s not meant to be priced below F150 Raptor, but bought by those who already have one.
On a side note F150 Raptors just went up by $3-$3.5k.. those sneaky..

A F150 Raptor with the high package, moonroof, 2kw power ( no carbon, 37s, extra stickers) was $75k.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe I heard it comes with the mid package with the 12” screen added as well as the 2.3L only.

Pattertj

Badlands
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 F350 4x4, BDL 2-dr squatch & Rivian RT1 pending
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

My dealer told me they had Allocations and I could get on a list and pay $20k over MSRP! 🤣🐎

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Raptor B&P does not seem to be accurate. From every video I have seen, Black Onyx Vinyl was standard. B&P is showing Leather trimmed in blue standard. I'd give it a few days. Built in nav is not selectable alone as it is on every other model. Carbon fiber was an interest, but not for $1800 for 3 pieces o_O
Sponsored