Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor 2018
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I could see why some would want this specific build. Can look pretty amazing... I like my 2 Dr WT still but it was fun playing with the build on this...came in at 82k. Hah.hah.hah. yeh

vehicle (46).jpeg

vehicle (45).jpeg

vehicle (43).jpeg

vehicle (44).jpeg

vehicle (40).jpeg

vehicle (41).jpeg

vehicle (42).jpeg
Sponsored

BronxRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Happy to report our dealership just provided assurance in writing that they will NOT be adding any ā€˜market adjustmentā€™ or markup to our Bronco Raptor order!

In discussions with Fordā€™s corporate office, I was informed that the Bronco Raptor vehicle is tethered to the customer reservation not the dealership. Meaning customers can move their reservation if unhappy with dealership ā€˜marketā€™ pricing (when ordering and signing a purchase agreement).

All bets are off for Bronco Raptors that are allocated to a dealer or ordered by a customer and given up and for sale on the lot. Wouldnā€™t be surprised to see them selling at $100kā€¦ or more! Seeing as (low mileage) used Raptor trucks are $90k+
Props to your dealership for not price gouging you and putting it in writing. Those other dealerships out there (mine included) should take note and follow suit. Iā€™ve called other dealerships in my surrounding area, some are set on ADM regardless if I have my reservation and few others didnā€™t sound too promising because they couldnā€™t give me a straight answer.
Ford needs to communicate to all their dealerships and pass on the same info they gave you over the phone. That would help put many of us in the driverā€™s seat. Lets go Ford the clock is ticking!

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Props to your dealership for not price gouging you and putting it in writing. Those other dealerships out there (mine included) should take note and follow suit. Iā€™ve called other dealerships in my surrounding area, some are set on ADM regardless if I have my reservation and few others didnā€™t sound too promising because they couldnā€™t give me a straight answer.
Ford needs to communicate to all their dealerships and pass on the same info they gave you over the phone. That would help put many of us in the driverā€™s seat. Lets go Ford the clock is ticking!
My dealer originally told me that there would be a markup on my golden ticket, and didn't know how much it would be. This was the owner of the dealership I talked to. I stopped and talked to him today to make sure my order was in priority 99, which it wasn't, and he called and emailed the rep, and put it in 99. I asked him about the markup, and he agreed that I will be paying MSRP with no markup. I do have a second order there also, and he said it is previewing this week. Maybe Ford did send something to dealers about markup. I am the only Raptor allocation at my dealer, and it is a smaller dealer.

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dealerships are aware the reservations can be transferred. Is it hard to see why theyā€™re tight lipped about it? With demand on these being so high and supply so lowā€¦ They see an opportunity to make ā€˜freeā€™ money. In my opinion, itā€™s not fair to ask a customer who has been waiting a year for a Bronco and is selected by Ford (not the dealer) to get this upgrade, is then hit with a markup. The dealer played no role in the customer
getting selected for the Bronco Raptor and is doing nothing to add value or advocate for the customer.

Vehicles ordered by the dealer and on their lot for saleā€¦ I have no issue with them charging ā€˜marketā€™ price.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any pics of Raptor without the fender flares?
I donā€™t imagine it will look as clean as the regular Bronco with those flares removed

Sponsored

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is it hard to see why theyā€™re tight lipped about it?
Nope. Some golden tickets are being passed on by early reservations who are misinformed by uniformed dealers, or worse, duped out of it or gouged despite the personal allocation.

p3pete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We'll see how long this one takes... MGV, Lux, graphic delete
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor and Everglades Build & Price now on Ford.com. Share your build! BroncoRaptor
Sponsored