E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

pretty sure all raptor invitations were already sent out to specific unbuilt First Edition order holders
Not all of them… I had a Wildtrak on order
Sponsored

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I spoke with my salesman he’s looking into the Everglades for me tomorrow. I just might jump ship from my loaded BadSquatch to the Everglades when ordering opens. That’s if I don’t receive my build date this week.

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I noticed that the Raptor's headlights on the B&P are white, but on the real thing they are orange/amber. Am I the only one who noticed this?

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Lol 300$ for "orange seat belts"... Sorry but if I see this I'm gonna lol at you.
Lol over $40k for a BD with the mid pack ... Sorry but if I see this I’m gonna lol at you.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor and Everglades Build & Price now on Ford.com. Share your build! 1645570204752

$71250

Sponsored

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Happy to report our dealership just provided assurance in writing that they will NOT be adding any ‘market adjustment’ or markup to our Bronco Raptor order!

In discussions with Ford’s corporate office, I was informed that the Bronco Raptor vehicle is tethered to the customer reservation not the dealership. Meaning customers can move their reservation if unhappy with dealership ‘market’ pricing (when ordering and signing a purchase agreement).

All bets are off for Bronco Raptors that are allocated to a dealer or ordered by a customer and given up and for sale on the lot. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them selling at $100k… or more! Seeing as (low mileage) used Raptor trucks are $90k+

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol over $40k for a BD with the mid pack ... Sorry but if I see this I’m gonna lol at you.
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor and Everglades Build & Price now on Ford.com. Share your build! 9EA9B333-7156-474B-97B8-C8F5EEAF400E

US loling at each other.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wouldn’t be surprised to see them selling at $100k… or more!
$120k - $150k starting.

Before the Bronco hit the market last summer, I said they’ll be flipped for over $100k and a lot of folks laughed. The Bronco Raptor is another level. I can see some people paying $200k this summer for a Bronco Raptor.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They say the Raptor is their most capable bronco, but any 2 door with a sasquatch package is more capable than the Raptor since the Raptor is only 4 door
capable of what? being a pain in the ass to get in the back seats?

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really screwed up this time, I called up my local Ford dealership to place an order on a badlands two-door with a high package last Friday. I wanted the manual transmission so I was limited to the 2.3. And the Badlands if I wanted any options at all. All other trim levels automatically switch you to a auto as soon as you add any packages to it except for the Badkands.I asked the owner how long before I expect my bronco and he said next year. I got very dejected and decided not to place the order at that time. Well that just cost me $2000 minimum, unless I was lucky enough to get The Braptor, then it’s going to cost me $25,000 more and I would gladly buy it at MSRP
You would have paid the new MSRP regardless as the price doesn't apply until you get built and sent to the dealer not when you order. If you're an old reservation then you're fine but if not sucks for you anyways as you have zero price protection.

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everglades:
No V6 Turbo?
No 2-door?
No way!

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any pics of Raptor without the fender flares?

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
is ford seriously gonna leave this graphics as the graphics for the RAPTOR ? what is this ??
they must be kidding

this looks like an after market cheap heritage something graphics

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor and Everglades Build & Price now on Ford.com. Share your build! 9EA9B333-7156-474B-97B8-C8F5EEAF400E
Fugly
Sponsored