First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Pretty sure the leather dash is part of the Carbon Fiber package. Adding that in makes the CF price a bit better. The seatbelt price isn’t that bad. Have you ever looked at Porsche build? Those things get pricey fast. Makes this seem like a bargain!
Where did you get that information? Looking at the pictures in b+p it appears that the leather dash pad only pops up on the blue leather interior. Also, the blue leather interior is $500 more than the black leather. That would explain the dash pad. It would make more sense too that the dash pad comes with the leather package as opposed to the carbon fiber package. Just my observation, I would like to know for sure.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm at $74,505
High package
Keyless Entry
Leather trimmed vinyl seats
Interior Carbon Fiber Pack
Headliner
Roof storage bag

I can't believe you need to upgrade to Lux package to get a garage door opener and wireless charging pad?

Sponsored

BroncoB

First Edition
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They say the Raptor is their most capable bronco, but any 2 door with a sasquatch package is more capable than the Raptor since the Raptor is only 4 door
Not more capable of carrying more stuff (or people).

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Code Orange
Base Wheels
High Package
CO Seat Belts
Roof Bags
Headliner
Blue Leather/Vinyl Seats
Graphic Delete

$73,565

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Wildtrak as ordered was $58k and change. A similarly equipped BRaptor is $73k. I won't be changing my order on this one. Maybe down the road replace the Wildtrak with a BRaptor?
what you get for the extra $15,000 is a steal!!!!

Sponsored

bwbwinters39

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Code Orange
17” Cast Aluminum Wheels
MGV
Code Orange Seat Belts
Lux Package
Graphics Delete
$74,780

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Direct from Ford : Special (Read: LIMITED) edition Everglades. Ford is selecting allocation for those based on some internal algorithm they've not explained to the dealer. You can't spec and order one, and they're hinting that it will be like the Bronco Raptor in that they will select people that can elect to order one and then that person just chooses the dealership they want to take delivery of.

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Where did you get that information? Looking at the pictures in b+p it appears that the leather dash pad only pops up on the blue leather interior. Also, the blue leather interior is $500 more than the black leather. That would explain the dash pad. It would make more sense too that the dash pad comes with the leather package as opposed to the carbon fiber package. Just my observation, I would like to know for sure.
Correction: It comes with either the black leather, or blue leather seat package. Check out the cars.com video at 5:18 he talks about the dash.

OP
OP

Bronco Bob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F 250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you haven’t noticed, good on you, but the price of everything has gone up recently. Fortunately, the Bronco didn’t go up as much as other shit we buy. The truth is that the cost to build anything right now is through the roof.
I really screwed up this time, I called up my local Ford dealership to place an order on a badlands two-door with a high package last Friday. I wanted the manual transmission so I was limited to the 2.3. And the Badlands if I wanted any options at all. All other trim levels automatically switch you to a auto as soon as you add any packages to it except for the Badkands.I asked the owner how long before I expect my bronco and he said next year. I got very dejected and decided not to place the order at that time. Well that just cost me $2000 minimum, unless I was lucky enough to get The Braptor, then it’s going to cost me $25,000 more and I would gladly buy it at MSRP
Sponsored