First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the Heritage was based off of the Big Bend, but then again, the only difference b/t the Base and the BB was tinted windows, leather steering wheel.
And leather wrapped shift knob. And the factory tint is/was so light most everyone simply tints over it.
Sponsored

evoaire6

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received a call from my dealer that my order may be converted to a 2024 at a much higher cost and to go ahead and place a back-up order for 2024. Does anyone know what happens if I do not place a back-up order and say that I want to stick to my 2023 order? Can Ford just cancel my order completely and I would have to re-order?

kpb17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received a call from my dealer that my order may be converted to a 2024 at a much higher cost and to go ahead and place a back-up order for 2024. Does anyone know what happens if I do not place a back-up order and say that I want to stick to my 2023 order? Can Ford just cancel my order completely and I would have to re-order?
If your 2023 order doesn’t get scheduled (in the next month-ish) then it just gets cancelled. There’s no roll over to 2024, so assuming you still want to order, you would need to place a new order for 2024.

TrdProDad

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they just haven't got the Advanced 4x4 showing properly everywhere yet. If you do a"View Details" of the Badlands from the "Models" Page, It shows the Advanced 4x4 as a Key Feature of the Badlands, but still shows "Part time 4x4" on the actual Build Page, even if you add the Sasquatch package.... Also only shows part time on the Wildtrak build page..

I'm sure the Rockstars will get that fixed pronto!

I'm actually glad the Advanced transfer case is getting the attention in the new B&P price listing that it deserves. I feel like its typically under appreciated in these forums. A 4A setting with a manual transmission is such an amazing combo - I don't think the 4th gen Tacos will have that. It makes me feel like I bought both a Bronco and a Subaru with the understanding that its likely not that sophisticated of an awd setting.

Sponsored

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

TakeTheBlack

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2017 Focus SEL
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry for FAQ.. but

How much $ do I have to give on deposit to a dealer to make a custom order? I don’t expect delivery for a long time.. So want to get in line..
Thanks

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

78k (23') to 96k (24') for my Braptor build.

I dont know how Ford can justify that. I love my Braptor but no way in hell is it worth almost 100k. 80k maybe, and even that is pushing it.

Looks like youre forced to get a package and cant just get the bead lock capable wheels alone anymore, which is just stupid.

LetFree

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 M3, '19 X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry for FAQ.. but

How much $ do I have to give on deposit to a dealer to make a custom order? I don’t expect delivery for a long time.. So want to get in line..
Thanks
It depends on the dealer. Some dealers don’t require a deposit and some do (the amount varies).

Sponsored

Igotsoul4u

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak, Mercedes GLC43
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man. I am glad I just nabbed my 23 WT off the lot. When I was buying it I felt like I was rushing into the whole thing, but I was getting top dollar for my trade in. Seeing this makes me feel a lot better.

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry for FAQ.. but

Thanks
Should be no more than $500 depending on the dealer.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm actually glad the Advanced transfer case is getting the attention in the new B&P price listing that it deserves. I feel like its typically under appreciated in these forums. A 4A setting with a manual transmission is such an amazing combo -
I think you will find that a significant portion of us not only don't want 4A, we want a manual transfer case and good old fashioned locking hubs.

It was another reason not to get Sasquatch for me. More stupid "tech".

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think you will find that a significant portion of us not only don't want 4A, we want a manual transfer case and good old fashioned locking hubs.

It was another reason not to get Sasquatch for me. More stupid "tech".
I am sure one day I am going to regret not having locking hubs and a manual handle for 4L. These things are finicky when you off road them, go into all kinds of "stupid" self protecting modes.
Sponsored