Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is anyone out there privy to the breakdown by model? Ford may have decided they sold enough of the higher versions and didn't need the base as a loss leader.

FoxFour281

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's sad about that? It had like three options you could add on. Ordering SAS was the only way to get a locker on the base trim.

Xjeepowner

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I built my 23 Base Sas with the same options and my cost was $47,000 and the 24 is 54,000 and it didn't include the 2.7 engine. It would include a 12" screen and vinyl seats which we wanted the cloth, so I'm thankful I got mine when I did. The Bronco needs an update or people are going to start cross shopping especially once the new Toyota SUV's get released.

Sponsored

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It makes sense for Ford, they're going to sell every one that's made so might as well make the more profitable models. Maybe base will come back if sales start slumping.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Personally I'd be thrilled with a heritage edition, but I hate that we don't have the option for a base anymore, especially for the ones who wanted a base or couldn't afford one of the higher cost trims.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is about what I paid for my 2DR Base 2.7 Squatch. Got the Bronc instead of a SXS or tricking out my TJ for the trails, either way it was about the same money. :LOL:

Now buy the time you Squatch a BB you might as well just move up to a HE it's about the same money and you get the OG look. ;)

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's sad about that? It had like three options you could add on. Ordering SAS was the only way to get a locker on the base trim.
The base sasquatch was tremendous value for one thing and there were more than 3 options on the base. Not everybody wants or needs (or can afford) a loaded up vehicle. A base Bronco is still a Bronco.

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's sad that the cheapest Bronco is now $10K more than when they were first offered. It's a big jump.
Well, inflation was pretty crazy for a couple of years there. Not to mention the chip shortage deceased supply and customer demand increased.

I'm not surprised. I'm just glad I got my base for $29k when I did!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Five great options Sas, 2.7, auto, Hard-top, mod bumper........ And I could get a front and rear lockers cheaper than I could get only a rear locker in any other trim. Still can't believe people paid $5000 for window tint and a leather wrapped steering wheel.
Sponsored