Sponsored

Bronco Raptor, Color match flares azure gray, matte wrap, blacked out vent n skid

Mobrap

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor, Color match flares azure gray, matte wrap, blacked out vent n skid IMG_0628

Color matched flares, matte wrapped, blacked out side vent, blacked out skid plate/tow hooks, waiting for vinyl matching logo decal.
To come… Ordered s2s for the ditch, and another pair mounted in the spare. OnX6 30inch to be framed by the bull.
Sponsored

Last edited:

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wow, Looks great! I have an Azure Gray raptor on order but came across a black one and picked that up instead and stealth wrapped it. I was curious on what azure gray would look like wrapped in stealth. I like it, and the painted flares look good too. Your driveway is great too - stamped concrete?

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So you painted the flares and then matte wrapped them? Looks nice but ballsy. Those flares are going to take a beating. Will be curious to see how they hold up.

OP
OP
Mobrap

Mobrap

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow, Looks great! I have an Azure Gray raptor on order but came across a black one and picked that up instead and stealth wrapped it. I was curious on what azure gray would look like wrapped in stealth. I like it, and the painted flares look good too. Your driveway is great too - stamped concrete?
Angeles pavers, very reasonable priced btw.

Sponsored

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor, Color match flares azure gray, matte wrap, blacked out vent n skid IMG_0628

Color matched flares, matte wrapped, blacked out side vent, blacked out skid plate/tow hooks, waiting for vinyl matching logo decal.
To come… Ordered s2s for the ditch, and another pair mounted in the spare. OnX6 30inch to be framed by the bull.
That looks really good! Blacked out side vents are a nice touch. Well done!

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Looks great! Did you powder coat the skid plate and tow hooks?

OP
OP
Mobrap

Mobrap

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So you painted the flares and then matte wrapped them? Looks nice but ballsy. Those flares are going to take a beating. Will be curious to see how they hold up.
I def rolled the dice here on the color match… getting beat up is what it is, that’s why I wrapped.

Doing a Baja run in Aug, will let you know lol

Sponsored

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I def rolled the dice here on the color match… getting beat up is what it is, that’s why I wrapped.

Doing a Baja run in Aug, will let you know lol
I think it looks really good. If you're going on the EXO trip in August, you'll have a blast. They are a great group!

OP
OP
Mobrap

Mobrap

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think it looks really good. If you're going on the EXO trip in August, you'll have a blast. They are a great group!
Appreciate it dude... Yup re XO! Can't wait for it. M A buddy went on the raptor run with his f150 and said it was a must.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Appreciate it dude... Yup re XO! Can't wait for it. M A buddy went on the raptor run with his f150 and said it was a must.
Your buddy is right. I went with them on the Bronco trip in April and had a great time. Can't make it for the August trip, but really want to go back again next Spring.

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huh? The matte wrap is PPF. It'll protect the painted flares since they are wrapped as well.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow, beautiful "options". Great tip on EXO as well. Sounds like a "must do".
Sponsored