chooch08

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/Bronco(Sold)/Raptor R coming soon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I happen to have a small garage and thought I'd post up some exterior dimensions of my 2023 Bronc Raptor.

Height: 76" (6' 4 1/2")
Length: 191" (15' 11")
Width: 87" (7' 3")

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor exterior/garage fitment dimensions -- here's measurements at widest points IMG_3166
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor exterior/garage fitment dimensions -- here's measurements at widest points IMG_3165
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor exterior/garage fitment dimensions -- here's measurements at widest points IMG_3164
Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for this, I was wondering about the length for my garage space. Is the length you measured inclusive of the spare tire sticking out on the back?

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I happen to have a small garage and thought I'd post up some exterior dimensions of my 2023 Bronc Raptor.

Height: 76" (6' 4 1/2")
Length: 191" (15' 11")
Width: 87" (7' 3")
Looks like Ford disagrees and also measures differently.

1. Ford quotes height with roof rack. Seems consistent with your number without.

2. Looks like Ford includes spare when counting length.

3. Looks like you are measuring track plus wheel width (1/2 of wheel width x 2) not width which would include mirrors. It looks like that number is close visually to mirror to mirror width.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor exterior/garage fitment dimensions -- here's measurements at widest points Screenshot_20230213-214856

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have standard 7' doors on both of my garages and the casing for the single door is 83 1/2 tall by 93 3/4 width. Thought for sure it was going to be an issue with a single door, but its not. I can run a 38" tire and 5" tall setup roof rack and still clear. Any bigger tire then it starts to be an issue, these braptors are optical illusions in the garage.

OP
OP
chooch08

chooch08

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/Bronco(Sold)/Raptor R coming soon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for this, I was wondering about the length for my garage space. Is the length you measured inclusive of the spare tire sticking out on the back?
These are all the widest points...including the spare tire on length.

Sponsored

lewishamilton

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
i have a small single car garage, change to baja and use the front wheels view helps a lot

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Ford disagrees and also measures differently.

1. Ford quotes height with roof rack. Seems consistent with your number without.

2. Looks like Ford includes spare when counting length.

3. Looks like you are measuring track plus wheel width (1/2 of wheel width x 2) not width which would include mirrors. It looks like that number is close visually to mirror to mirror width.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor exterior/garage fitment dimensions -- here's measurements at widest points Screenshot_20230213-214856
This screen shot only shows regular Broncos, not the Raptor as he is measuring. So of course it's going to be off.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This screen shot only shows regular Broncos, not the Raptor as he is measuring. So of course it's going to be off.
Ugh. You're correct. Thanks. Some of the dims being very close to Raptor numbers I had memorized helped me make that error. Here are the official numbers from Ford.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor exterior/garage fitment dimensions -- here's measurements at widest points Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 1.33.27 PM

Some numbers are still a bit different than posted.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So a Braptor is the same max length and width (including mirrors) of the other Broncos. Check. I’m assuming the length actually grows 1” on the spare but who’s counting.

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So a Braptor is the same max length and width (including mirrors) of the other Broncos. Check. I’m assuming the length actually grows 1” on the spare but who’s counting.
Yes, same chassis and almost the same mirrors mean max width (i.e. vehicle + mirrors) is almost identical. The big difference is the track width, tire width and width of fenders (sort of "visual width").

No idea why an Everglades is about 8" longer than the Raptor though...

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, same chassis and almost the same mirrors mean max width (i.e. vehicle + mirrors) is almost identical. The big difference is the track width, tire width and width of fenders (sort of "visual width").

No idea why an Everglades is about 8" longer than the Raptor though...
the winch?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ugh. You're correct. Thanks. Some of the dims being very close to Raptor numbers I had memorized helped me make that error. Here are the official numbers from Ford.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor exterior/garage fitment dimensions -- here's measurements at widest points Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 1.33.27 PM

Some numbers are still a bit different than posted.
OP height of 76" is substantially less than Ford's stated 77.8".
I think Ford is correct. My BaseSquatch is 75 3/8". No way the Raptor is only 5/8" taller.
Our SAS barely fits in our indoor condo lot. The Raptor would not.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A
OP height of 76" is substantially less than Ford's stated 77.8".
I think Ford is correct. My BaseSquatch is 75 3/8". No way the Raptor is only 5/8" taller.
Our SAS barely fits in our indoor condo lot. The Raptor would not.
Also odd that Ford reports some height with roof rack and others without...
Sponsored