First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If I took anything at all away from the experience, it’s that I probably don’t have to worry about the tie rods breaking on my truck😄
Yes and the steering rack! There were a few times I thought for sure the steering wheel was coming off the car lol.
Sponsored

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes and the steering rack! There were a few times I thought for sure the steering wheel was coming off the car lol.
No doubt! And we put a respectable amount of stress on them during the rock crawling, particularly when we were guiding our group members down the waterfall at Raptor Valley.

I’m definitely not afraid to be less timid with my truck now. There’s no way I’ll ever be on terrain that will thrash it like we did at Raptor Valley. Simply amazing what they’ll handle.

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds like it is a blast!

Can one of you guys that have been there explain what the day looks like?
Do they give you any souvenirs?

I am going September 4th.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I honestly never thought we would get this much seat time. I was able to be the lead car for the entire day so had the chance to push it pretty hard with a clear path. My car will never experience what we put these cars through today so being able to appreciate the Braptor capabilities like this is priceless. Anyone who questions the difference in price of a Braptor, this event will easily answer that. The technology that Ford has been able to deliver to the consumer with this product can really only be appreciated in this environment. This event is an absolute must and I’m told they are looking to create a level 2 Raptor event soon to lure us back for more.

All I could think of driving home was 1) can’t wait to see the video and photo of me jumping all 4 wheels off the ground and 2) how to justify to my wife that I need a second Raptor for off-road use 🤣

I honestly never thought we would get this much seat time. I was able to be the lead car for the entire day so had the chance to push it pretty hard with a clear path. My car will never experience what we put these cars through today so being able to appreciate the Braptor capabilities like this is priceless. Anyone who questions the difference in price of a Braptor, this event will easily answer that. The technology that Ford has been able to deliver to the consumer with this product can really only be appreciated in this environment. This event is an absolute must and I’m told they are looking to create a level 2 Raptor event soon to lure us back for more.

All I could think of driving home was 1) can’t wait to see the video and photo of me jumping all 4 wheels off the ground and 2) how to justify to my wife that I need a second Raptor for off-road use 🤣

How many times did you get to go over that jump?

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

August 5th can’t come soon enough! So excited for this. Thanks all for sharing photos and videos!

Sponsored

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sounds like it is a blast!

Can one of you guys that have been there explain what the day looks like?
Do they give you any souvenirs?

I am going September 4th.
We just got back home from the trip and I still can’t quite believe how much fun we had.

It’s an exceptionally well organized program & schedule with top quality instructors throughout.

I’ll try to post a brief overview tomorrow if one of the other guys doesn’t beat me to it, but just know that it’s a fantastic experience where you get plenty of seat time in a Raptor.

As far as swag, they gave us custom Yeti water bottles with the Bronco Raptor OffRoadeo logo, a bunch of custom Raptor OffRoadeo stickers, and a cool class photo with a unique sticker.

You will have a blast!

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice! Yeah would love to hear about all the details as well as see photos of the swag!
I‘m sure whoever writes a detailed account of the experience will be featured on the site.

We just got back home from the trip and I still can’t quite believe how much fun we had.

It’s an exceptionally well organized program & schedule with top quality instructors throughout.

I’ll try to post a brief overview tomorrow if one of the other guys doesn’t beat me to it, but just know that it’s a fantastic experience where you get plenty of seat time in a Raptor.

As far as swag, they gave us custom Yeti water bottles with the Bronco Raptor OffRoadeo logo, a bunch of custom Raptor OffRoadeo stickers, and a cool class photo with a unique sticker.

You will have a blast!

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How many times did you get to go over that jump?
Three times with me driving twice. It’s not just a jump - it’s a full course with a jump….or more 😁

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Good to hear the feedback, FP schools are usually next level so it doesnt surprise me, heck the regualar Rodeao at NV was top notch and a blast, this will be icing on the cake when I get out there. I am also taking my wife this time and she is going to at least drive half of it.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good to hear the feedback, FP schools are usually next level so it doesnt surprise me, heck the regualar Rodeao at NV was top notch and a blast, this will be icing on the cake when I get out there. I am also taking my wife this time and she is going to at least drive half of it.
My gf watched this video and immediately tapped out, which is great because now I don’t feel bad relegating her to the pool while i’m in the desert.

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My gf watched this video and immediately tapped out, which is great because now I don’t feel bad relegating her to the pool while i’m in the desert.
My wife did that with the regular Off Roadeo, so my brother jumped at the chance to go to that. Sounds like this is very worth the $1k guest fee so will have to find a day that works for both of us for thie one.

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My in-car video was too large to upload (I’ll link it to my YouTube later) but here’s me jumping the Braptor. This photo alone was worth the trip and this wasn’t even the best part of the day!

R19.jpeg

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My in-car video was too large to upload (I’ll link it to my YouTube later) but here’s me jumping the Braptor. This photo alone was worth the trip and this wasn’t even the best part of the day!

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo Registration Is Open! R19
Do they take the jump photos, and or other photos for you and provide them to you?

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do they take the jump photos, and or other photos for you and provide them to you?
When you register in the morning you can opt and pay for in-car V-box (video) and photos. You can also bring your own “GoPro”. But get there early if you want the video. Only 4 of the cars were equipped with in-car video for us.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When you register in the morning you can opt and pay for in-car V-box (video) and photos. You can also bring your own “GoPro”. But get there early if you want the video. Only 4 of the cars were equipped with in-car video for us.
So that's how it worked. A couple of guys in our group had them, but I thought they just brought the equipment with them and mounted it themselves. Guess I was busy signing the damage waiver, so missed out 😄
Sponsored