ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will not be watching. If some kind soul will let us know at what "minute mark" things actually become informative it will help a lot :} (work and all)
Sponsored

oldbronc

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Base
It would be great if Ford shows the vehicle in some manner of operation, maybe navigating some small trail or little test track at the event. Or at least have the Bronco drive one of it's tires onto an obstacle, in order to show articulation, and also providing a way for the presenter to show the underside and discuss some of the attributes.
Yes! We've waited so long now give us the goods!

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Say what you want about the new Defender, but Land Rover explained all features and accessories in detail. Hopefully, Ford will do the same and leave nothing out.
Defender launch was great.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whatever happens, PLEASE do not get Dennis Leary to host it. He could contain his excitement in a wet paper bag. :LOL:

Deleted member 3063

Prepare to be teased, this is only the first date and daddy wants her home by 10.

It's not going to be as much as we want and y'all will be mad. More details and videos will be dribbled out over the next 4 months. It may be 2 or more months before journalists even get their hands on pre production units for chaperoned test drive events.

Can't wait to write the check for a carbonized grey 4dr.

rak2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 - sold
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Prepare to be teased, this is only the first date and daddy wants her home by 10.

It's not going to be as much as we want and y'all will be mad. More details and videos will be dribbled out over the next 4 months. It may be 2 or more months before journalists even get their hands on pre production units for chaperoned test drive events. ...
++ Yes
Am afraid we are dealing with Marketing teams here [[Who, in my opinion, often only have one skill - and that is convincing their employer that the optimal action is something that otherwise makes no sense.]]

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Here’s convenient links for how the competition did it:

Could find the official FCA Gladiator one:

By contrast Mojave which is an evolution:

Now we can critique when this is all over...

Sponsored

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think it will be heavy on gushing over the video game paint color names and all the infotainment and safety tech. They might show some cameo shots of roof off doors off, but I think anyone who plans to use a bronco for its intended mission has been following this forum and also the other off road forums for quite some time and have enough details about the Bronco to wait for the spec. and build and price pages, and the dealer order guides. Joe & Karen Lawnedger won't care about rebound dampening or breakover angles, just if they can get Fighter Jet Grey and the 12 inch screen on a First Edition.
I will watch it though, I sometimes make wrong assumptions about stuff.

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I want from the reveal is...

-Full 360* shots of the Bronco, 2 & 4 door. Would love it to be in all colors
-Full list of drivetrain at launch. Engine, trans, axles
-Full interior views
-Videos of it doing trails of varying difficulty (Not computer animated like the F-150)
-Opinions of professional drivers who were involved in the process
-Features that make it unique over the Wrangler (ex. tie downs, door removal, etc)

After the reveal I'd like Ford to post infographs with...

-Trim levels at launch, with standard features
-Accessories they expect to be available at launch
-Pictures of different wheel/grille/top options

I'm sure there is more I'd like to see but that's a start and I think would satisfy curiousity for the time being.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a proud and ashamed( if you know, you know) ole school vanner, YES that is all vans are for!

If you aint a vanner you aint shit, if you are a vanner then well, you are shit!
LOL. That comment makes me think of the Finnish comedian ISMO...
If you're not familiar with him, look up ISMO on YouTube.
... or just check out the link:

Last edited:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LOL. That comment makes me think of the Finnish comedian ISMO...
If you're not familiar with him, look up ISMO on YouTube.
... or just check out the link:
Thanks pretty funny and thats the point of it. Vanners are a special kind of wonderful shit people. I miss all the vannins I used to go to on the mainland. While it is all about the cool custom vans, even folks who roll up in aerostars and ventures get welcomed in. So if you hear about a vannin happening near you throw some pillows and beer in the back and go check em out.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So based on the underwhelming amount of content presented for the F-150 Reveal does anyone think the Bronco Reveal will be more substantive?

Can we actually hope for details on all the great Bronco features and functions or will they spend half the time talking about Bronco history and the rest of the time on marketing fluff?
I was extremely disappointed with the lack of details given in the F150 presentation. If the Bronco reveal is packed with as much feel-good marketing fluff and lacks any good details, or slow sweeping video of the vehicle at a distance and angle that lets you get a really good look at it I'm going to be pissed.

We've waited, and waited, and been delayed again and again. This better not be as much of a waste of time as the F150 presentation.
Sponsored