First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While Ford didn’t show much detail at the actual reveal their were info-graphs posted immediately after/during the reveal that had a lot more info.

-They had one for all the general specs (engines, transmission, dimensions, etc)
-One for the new generator option
-All 11 grilles are posted so you can actually spend time and see the differences vs flashing them across a screen for 1 sec at a time

I agree the F-150 reveal wasn’t all that exciting, but for real detailed information I’m happy with them mentioning things at a high level and then releasing detailed info right after. That way I can analyze it better.
Sponsored

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It'll be like watching the Olympics, 20 minutes of bullshit backstory then 2 minutes of the actual event that I want to see.

Hopefully they will post of bunch of pictures and at least the major info, dimensions etc.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While Ford didn’t show much detail at the actual reveal their were info-graphs posted immediately after/during the reveal that had a lot more info.

-They had one for all the general specs (engines, transmission, dimensions, etc)
-One for the new generator option
-All 11 grilles are posted so you can actually spend time and see the differences vs flashing them across a screen for 1 sec at a time

I agree the F-150 reveal wasn’t all that exciting, but for real detailed information I’m happy with them mentioning things at a high level and then releasing detailed info right after. That way I can analyze it better.
Is this information available online?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There were some HUGE information gaps in that presentation. It's one thing to say it will have X number of engine options and not get buried in the weeds with detail, but to not even flash an infographic or give any of the details on any of the engines makes you wonder why they even bothered to tell you how many there were. Same with the making a big deal about it having eleven grilles "oh my gosh eleven?!" and then not show any ...
They did show the grills and wheel options. They were pushing the 3.5 Powerboost so much that it's not clear if the 3.5 HP is still available in the Limited.

Sponsored