Bronco Script Fender Emblem

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just curious, I see lots of photos where people have removed the factory emblem and installed the retro styled Bronco script emblem. I am not sure if I will end up doing that but am wondering what is the correct one to get? who sells the best quality one? (maybe someone has a link to where they purchased them and are happy with the quality) and also there is a decal option, is that what is preferred?
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious, I see lots of photos where people have removed the factory emblem and installed the retro styled Bronco script emblem. I am not sure if I will end up doing that but am wondering what is the correct one to get? who sells the best quality one? (maybe someone has a link to where they purchased them and are happy with the quality) and also there is a decal option, is that what is preferred?
Right now pretty much no one is selling them because they all got cease and desist letters from Ford.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right now pretty much no one is selling them because they all got cease and desist letters from Ford.
oh did they??? I’m glad I ordered mine when I did. Fuck that’d suck

DropDeadDuckie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I found and ordered some from Amazon.

Search “Scott Drake Bronco Fender Emblem”

But don’t hold me to the quality or reliability of the seller since I haven’t received them yet. But shipped pretty fast and should be here tomorrow.

DropDeadDuckie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh and fyi, the ones I found say they have pins on the back for a drilled install. You’ll probably have to modify them like I’m planning to.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Whichever one doesn't violate trademark or copyright laws is the one to get.

And by that I mean a Mustang Mach II, Bronco II or Mustang Mach-E emblem.

Don't forget, Ford is watching and wants to preserve the vast heritage of their trademarks......

FULL DISLOSURE: I say this as a 3rd Generation Ford Thunderbird owner and having to see the utter crap to disgrace the markee post 1966.....

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FYI, if you were planning to order one from The OCD Plug, I'd advise you to reconsider. Mine arrived today, broken, in a bubble envelope that was not not nearly large enough for the emblems to fit it. I've sent an email to their support address, I'll update once they reply with a solution.

The attached photos show the break as well as the envelope (and size of the envelope) that they were shipped in.

InkedIMG_2988_LI.jpg

IMG_2985.jpg

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update from Josh:

Sorry about that! I’ll get a replacement set sent out right away, in a box to keep it safe this time. We had a little too much confidence in USPS. Very sorry for the inconvenience!

Brnco2.7

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Scott drake is good quality as far as aftermarket is concerned. I got mine from bronco graveyard. You have to brake off the pins in the back if you don’t want to drill holes and I used double sided gorilla tape. Make sure it is indoor outdoor. Stick the tape to the emblem and than use a razor knife to trim away the access. Took me about 2 hours and was kind of a pain but they turned out good.

image.jpg

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go with vendors such as National Parts Depot, Bronco Graveyard, Classic Industries, etc that all carry licensed retro emblems meant for use on classic Broncos. You most likely will need to modify them for them to fit, as old emblems mounted with pins.

Sponsored

Okiebud

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI, if you were planning to order one from The OCD Plug, I'd advise you to reconsider. Mine arrived today, broken, in a bubble envelope that was not not nearly large enough for the emblems to fit it. I've sent an email to their support address, I'll update once they reply with a solution.

The attached photos show the break as well as the envelope (and size of the envelope) that they were shipped in.

Ford Bronco Bronco Script Fender Emblem image

They shipped those as a flat and that should have been sent as a parcel. Flats get machine processed and flexed. Not postal service fault. They sent it cheap and picked the wrong class of mail.

Broscup

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Did you ever get the replacement? What do you think?

JohnWayne

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2018 F350, 2015 Transit, 2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered mine from OCD Plug. Mine arrived safe and sound along with their 12 screen saver. Quality was great and installation was breeze.

Mason1646

Big Bend
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There are a couple of 'cheap' options on etsy.
Sponsored