First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I added the gloss black bronco script emblem from bronco depot USA and love the way it turned out! I took a video to give an idea of the size. They come with an easy to use template and I just peeled the outer banks badge right off. Quick shipping too. Looks great with the outer banks since the grill is also black gloss šŸ˜Ž

Sponsored

Slacker93

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great. I love that script. I bought the Gloss Black for my AMB OBX and am going for that blackout look but wondering if people think it will be too washed out or not.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks sharp, good placement

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great. I love that script. I bought the Gloss Black for my AMB OBX and am going for that blackout look but wondering if people think it will be too washed out or not.
Who cares what others think? Itā€™s your Bronco and you should own what you choose to make it, if it makes you happy.

Iā€™m going with a chrome emblem on my CO Badlands when I get it, and it will make me happy every time I look at it.

OP, that black emblem looks great on your rig!

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I added the gloss black bronco script emblem from bronco depot USA and love the way it turned out! I took a video to give an idea of the size. They come with an easy to use template and I just peeled the outer banks badge right off. Quick shipping too. Looks great with the outer banks since the grill is also black gloss šŸ˜Ž
Mine will be here tomorrow. My script emblems, that is. My Bronco is built but somewhere between here and Michigan. Any regrets debadging and removing the OBX badge? Did you relocate your OBX badge to the tailgate or anything?

Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my gloss black Bronco script badge today to give my wife for Christmasā€¦. Not that we will have our Bronco by then, but itā€™s a nice consolation prize. They look incredible!

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also received my Bronco script emblem (Mat Black) from Bronco Depot USA today. First impressions, these things are bad ass, just the right amount of bulk and flexibility and the size is impressive. Of course I am no where near getting my Bronco but can't wait to put these on my Cactus Grey Badlands. Well worth the money.

OP
OP
brittany3400

brittany3400

Outer Banks
First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine will be here tomorrow. My script emblems, that is. My Bronco is built but somewhere between here and Michigan. Any regrets debadging and removing the OBX badge? Did you relocate your OBX badge to the tailgate or anything?
No regrets at all removing the badge! Honestly after taking it off Iā€™m not sure I would have been able to relocate it - they are pretty flimsy. Iā€™m sure if someone had been more careful they could have relocated :)

Winnie24

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got mine added and I love it! But I canā€™t decide if I put the Big Bend back on where it would ever look right?

D375FD3A-1D16-4A5A-A6C4-87EE50AD672A.jpeg
Sponsored