Jared1234

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Scott drake is good quality as far as aftermarket is concerned. I got mine from bronco graveyard. You have to brake off the pins in the back if you don’t want to drill holes and I used double sided gorilla tape. Make sure it is indoor outdoor. Stick the tape to the emblem and than use a razor knife to trim away the access. Took me about 2 hours and was kind of a pain but they turned out good.

image.jpg
I just ordered these. How did you break the back pins off?
Sponsored

Jared1234

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Scott drake is good quality as far as aftermarket is concerned. I got mine from bronco graveyard. You have to brake off the pins in the back if you don’t want to drill holes and I used double sided gorilla tape. Make sure it is indoor outdoor. Stick the tape to the emblem and than use a razor knife to trim away the access. Took me about 2 hours and was kind of a pain but they turned out good.

image.jpg
I’m considering having the body shop drill the necessary holes in the fender to install these. I hope that doesn’t turn out to be a terrible idea.

Jared1234

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

image.jpg
Can you share

image.jpg
can you share a pic of what it looks like on the passenger side? Is it odd with the “B” on the other side?

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question anyone interested in OEM/Repop Bronco emblems that have been powder coated? I'm some where in the neighborhood of $115-$125 a set plus shipping.

Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My OCD is awesome! I decided both could coexist.
Ford Bronco Bronco Script Fender Emblem F589A8F6-EF83-4AC1-AB87-97A771F80210

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone bought or received badge slide ones? I ordered three weeks ago still have not received them:unsure:.

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone bought or received badge slide ones? I ordered three weeks ago still have not received them:unsure:.
Did you ever get them in? If so, how was the quality? Did the 3M double sided tape come already attached to the emblem or was it separate and you had to apply?

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever get them in? If so, how was the quality? Did the 3M double sided tape come already attached to the emblem or was it separate and you had to apply?
yes I received a chrome set, 3M tape is separate, they seem high quality (metal) a little small. I ordered a larger 10” set in black chrome but have not received yet. Shipping takes a long time. Tough to say true quality. I left them in their package after brief inspection- can’t Look at all the accessories piling up in the garage while I wait.

similar but side note I have now see several script emblems in pictures and a handful in person. Im wondering why so many people get them on crooked or slanted. A few I have seen I would have been embarrassed to drive the thing.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes I received a chrome set, 3M tape is separate, they seem high quality (metal) a little small. I ordered a larger 10” set in black chrome but have not received yet. Shipping takes a long time. Tough to say true quality. I left them in their package after brief inspection- can’t Look at all the accessories piling up in the garage while I wait.

similar but side note I have now see several script emblems in pictures and a handful in person. Im wondering why so many people get them on crooked or slanted. A few I have seen I would have been embarrassed to drive the thing.
I thought I had mine on crooked when I looked at them from certain angles, but they are straight. I determined it’s the curve of the body panel that creates the illusion the badge is on crooked, but again, when viewed from certain angles.

Sponsored

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious, I see lots of photos where people have removed the factory emblem and installed the retro styled Bronco script emblem. I am not sure if I will end up doing that but am wondering what is the correct one to get? who sells the best quality one? (maybe someone has a link to where they purchased them and are happy with the quality) and also there is a decal option, is that what is preferred?
We used ones from Bronco Graveyard. I little more work but they are metal and they are the reproduction for the Gen 1 Broncos.

alyssakatherine

Outer Banks
First Name
Alyssa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Question anyone interested in OEM/Repop Bronco emblems that have been powder coated? I'm some where in the neighborhood of $115-$125 a set plus shipping.
Me! Looking to do some midnight blue stripes on mine and would love a pair of emblems to match :)

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone placing these forward of the front tires, sort of where the 289 badge was on the old Mustangs?