First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
how does this help with the original topic of the Ford Performance Severe Duty Steering Rack ProCal programming issue?

did broncbuster opine on that?
The nature of my conversation did not talk about troubleshooting issues. He does not speak or indicate issues. He is selling them, Ford Performance partner, and programming racks as plug-and-play for the customer. I would infer he is not having an issue. So I would give him a call and pay for his rate as I would any specialized consultant.
Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The nature of my conversation did not talk about troubleshooting issues. He does not speak or indicate issues. He is selling them, Ford Performance partner, and programming racks as plug-and-play for the customer. I would infer he is not having an issue. So I would give him a call and pay for his rate as I would any specialized consultant.
see post #30 regarding programming

(btw, a forum member here provided programming for non ford performance racks to BB)

sts90

Heritage
First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
He doesn't even program the racks he sells...
All I can quote is:
"Ultimate Steering Upgrade Details
Our ultimate steering solution comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
(Simplified, if the housing breaks or fails in any way we will replace your rack.)

The Ultimate Steering Upgrade includes:

- Severe Duty Steering Rack
- BroncBushing
- Stage III Billet Aluminum Housing
- Fully programmed, plug and play on all 2021-2023 Broncos"

Maybe it is false advertising there, I can't say because I have not purchased it. Can you help everyone on the forums out and expose him if this is true? How long will it take for me to see a reaction on his website?

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All I can quote is:
"Ultimate Steering Upgrade Details
Our ultimate steering solution comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
(Simplified, if the housing breaks or fails in any way we will replace your rack.)

The Ultimate Steering Upgrade includes:

- Severe Duty Steering Rack
- BroncBushing
- Stage III Billet Aluminum Housing
- Fully programmed, plug and play on all 2021-2023 Broncos"

Maybe it is false advertising there, I can't say because I have not purchased it. Can you help everyone on the forums out and expose him if this is true? How long will it take for me to see a reaction on his website?
He doesn't program them @mpeugeot does the programming fyi. He is not covering the motor burning up which is the issue with big tires.

sts90

Heritage
First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
He doesn't program them @mpeugeot does the programming fyi. He is not covering the motor burning up which is the issue with big tires.
Alright, well that is sad to hear. However, @mpeugeot did say " It better have worked in the past, but that was because I programmed them. Tyler knows how to program them and I would not stress over whether or not he has the ability to program them. Although more expensive, I personally prefer the 74Weld rack. "

Alright maybe, I will just buy their rack then for a little more cash. Never said anything bad about any vendor. However, I tried to add my opinion to a topic and both of you (@Snacktime and @Lcubed) attacked. Are both @Moderator 's or the law on these forums where you dispense justice how you see fit to correct people's opinions?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Alright, well that is sad to hear. However, @mpeugeot did say " It better have worked in the past, but that was because I programmed them. Tyler knows how to program them and I would not stress over whether or not he has the ability to program them. Although more expensive, I personally prefer the 74Weld rack. "

Alright maybe, I will just buy their rack then for a little more cash. Never said anything bad about any vendor. However, I tried to add my opinion to a topic and both of you (@Snacktime and @Lcubed) attacked. Are both @Moderator 's or the law on these forums where you dispense justice how you see fit to correct people's opinions?
How does bringing a vendor into this thread help the Op get his bronco fixed? I don't charge to help people and don't support people who fleece others.

If the 2 having issues where local to me, I would have them come by and be 100% fixed in an hour. I am only watching this thread to see if Ford will pulled their head out of their ass and just allow FDRS to work without hacking the system.

sts90

Heritage
First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
How does bringing a vendor into this thread help the Op get his bronco fixed? I don't charge to help people and don't support people who fleece others.

If the 2 having issues where local to me, I would have them come by and be 100% fixed in an hour. I am only watching this thread to see if Ford will pulled their head out of their ass and just allow FDRS to work without hacking the system.
I just want to clarify something here. Are you saying that you're capable of resolving their issue, but the limitation lies in their non-local status? It's intriguing how we live in an era abundant with technological advancements like camera phones and high-speed internet, yet remote support tools such as Teams, ZOOM, Facetime, etc., seem to be insufficient for addressing this particular issue. Is there a specific reason for this? I'm genuinely interested in understanding the constraints and exploring potential solutions. Thank you for shedding light on this matter.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want to clarify something here. Are you saying that you're capable of resolving their issue, but the limitation lies in their non-local status? It's intriguing how we live in an era abundant with technological advancements like camera phones and high-speed internet, yet remote support tools such as Teams, ZOOM, Facetime, etc., seem to be insufficient for addressing this particular issue. Is there a specific reason for this? I'm genuinely interested in understanding the constraints and exploring potential solutions. Thank you for shedding light on this matter.
please start your own thread.

this does not help with getting the ford performance item programmed by the dealer with the specified Ford tool

Lake Tahoe Traveler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr BL SASQ, & 1975 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I bought the new steering rack upgrade that Ford Performance was selling on their website recently, and opted to just have the dealer install it with my procal since it seemed straight forward enough.

Well my Bronco has been sitting for well over a week now because the damn procal won’t load the files for programming. Despite following the instructions the mechanics are getting a “Calibration not found” error and Ford Performance doesn’t even seem to know what the problem is. My bronco meets the requirements, 2023 badlands with Sasquatch, and keep in mind I also have the tune installed which I imagine is the same situation for a lot of people who have a Procal 4. Seems like they put out a half baked solution. Kind of regret buying this rack now even though I’m planning to move up to 37s at some point soon. I’m pissed because if they can’t figure it out it’s going to end up with me having to just put the old rack back in and paying for all this labor with nothing to show for it.

has anyone been able to successfully install this thing?

I just finished up installing my new M-3200-WT rack with ProCal4.

Note: The yellow "voucher" is located underneath the foam of the M-3200-Wt box.
(without the voucher you can't proceed)

NOTE:
THE PROCEDURE BETWEEN #5 AND #6... THIS IS PARAMOUNT TO THE SUCCESS OF YOUR DOWNLOAD. (do not go out of the procedure sequence)

Here is my procedure (that worked for me):

Ford Bronco Bronco severe duty steering rack issues Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 1.32.51 PM

Notes:

These videos are great for the mechanical swap:

PoPo Patty and Mitch Creel.
https://www.google.com/search?clien...ate=ive&vld=cid:9c325b3f,vid:SGwrlaNaOlo,st:0

PoPoPatty Snacktime

BroncoBusters

74 Weld

This video for the ProCal4 procedures: (even though this is the TUNE it is basically the same for the rack. Just different files.

Any questions hit me back
-Tahotrvlr

NOTEABLE OTHER STUFF:

Ford Bronco Bronco severe duty steering rack issues Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 1.33.22 PM

Ford Bronco Bronco severe duty steering rack issues Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 11.10.36 AM

Ford Bronco Bronco severe duty steering rack issues Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 2.21.54 PM

Ford Bronco Bronco severe duty steering rack issues Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 2.23.38 PM

YOU ARE DONE!!!!!! CELEBRATE!!!!

Ford Bronco Bronco severe duty steering rack issues Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 1.32.51 PM

Ford Bronco Bronco severe duty steering rack issues Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 1.33.22 PM
Sponsored

Last edited: