Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any chance Ford actually sells these as an accessory rather than just as parts. Cause I would def have ordered it on my Bronco if it was available when I got mine. Either way, just gonna have to wait and see. Thanks for the info.

Joey.calc

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wait, why is it over $2,700 when Ford will put one on for less than $1,000??

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you tried putting the doors in the back yet?
Nope, haven't had them off since I've had the vehicle. Haven't measured but it may have raised the floor by 5" or so.

Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos slider1

Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos slider2

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Loaf

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I see you have a fold down tailgate table. Donโ€™t know what brand of table but does the slide-out tailgate interfere with the table when they are both in use?

Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos 1653490332148

acbaldwi`

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Come on CHINA make me one sub 1k lol cause 3k is insane, they teased us with this on 2020 didnt even offer it until 20201 and made it a factory only item.... so sad

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
do you think this would work with nothing on top? I need a slide out tray for some Packout Equipment.

B Spence

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Raptor SVT 6.2L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought the slide out tray was $600.00 on the ford web site when ordering it with the car?
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Slide-Out Tailgate
$600

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do you think this would work with nothing on top? I need a slide out tray for some Packout Equipment.
My advice would be to put a piece of plywood on top in place of the factory cover. When you slide it out there will be a drop to the floor and any equipment on it will have to be lifted up before closing again.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see you have a fold down tailgate table. Donโ€™t know what brand of table but does the slide-out tailgate interfere with the table when they are both in use?

Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos 1653490332148
I didn't fold it down but it would be close and the IFAK would have to come off. I'll try to get more pics. Raining like crazy today. The table is the Ford accessory. I've seen pics of the other table and it looks like it sits up higher.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's another I forgot to include on the original post. This shot still shows the tiedowns prior to being removed.
Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos slide11

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's another I forgot to include on the original post. This shot still shows the tiedowns prior to being removed.
Ford Bronco Bronco Slide Out Seat and Tray install - DIY and photos slide11
that is exactly what i want. no plywood. i want to bolt my packout toolbox platforms to this slideout. Wow, this is EXACTLY what i need but there is no way in hell IM paying $2,700 for that. What could possibly justify that price? Especially when it is a $600 option.

What is the weight rating?

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that is exactly what i want. no plywood. i want to bolt my packout toolbox platforms to this slideout. Wow, this is EXACTLY what i need but there is no way in hell IM paying $2,700 for that. What could possibly justify that price? Especially when it is a $600 option.

What is the weight rating?
Dunno, I float between 215 and 225 and there was no flex or sag when I sat on it. Definitely agree, this isn't worth $2,700 and not even worth what it we paid as a dealer. If it was a complete unit with brackets, hardware, trim and correct cover, retail should be about $500.00 less than what we paid for it.

There are a ton of really heavy duty drawer slides out there which is basically what this is. Frame that bolts to the floor, heavy duty slides, table and cable release/locking mechanism. I could build something like this without a lot of trouble but would do the lock/unlock using a pin from the top or flip up stop where the table comes out. The table itself appears to be cast or forged and has webbing on the back side for strength. I will end up taking this out before too long and getting measurements off the frame. It really serves no purpose for me other than Ford said it wouldn't fit earlier models and I bet myself they were full of it.
Sponsored