Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hutchinson needs a rig to measure for and develop a set of their Rock Monster DOT legal deadlock wheels. (They are in Trenton, NJ.)

Thank you for your interest in our wheels. That is a great question and the answer is yes, we plan on developing an aftermarket D.O.T. Approved Dual Internal Beadlock 2-Piece Aluminum Rock Monster Wheel for the Bronco. We are currently investigating the lug pattern and brake clearance. We will need a vehicle to take these measurements and we havenā€™t been able to get our hands on one yet in the Trenton, NJ area.
I suggested he contact @DealerInsider to maybe measure their FCTP. The guys name is Brian Sanom, [email protected] if anyone in the area can help them out.

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Awesome thread! Thank you!

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Relations Race Wheels in El Monte, CA is looking for a Bronco to 3D scan for their rock sliders (frame mounted). Anyone in the SoCal area looking to let them borrow their rig? Im not sure how long they need it.

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
JTops USA will be releasing a Bronco line next spring! Confirmed by the owner via email

They make the best mesh sunshades. Also tonneau covers, soft top boots, and hard top headliners.
Do any Jeep brands make shades that zip/roll/slide back? Almost thinking of the old VW bus sliding ragtops. Or from those with Jeep experience - do you find that unnecessary? I am currently thinking soft top + mesh/solid shade + exposed racks and would like the ability to go naked easily...

Ford Bronco Bronco-Specific Gear in Development Screenshot_2019-12-03_Original_Rag_Top_Brasil_rag_top_Instagram_photos_and_videos6__98250.1575

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do any Jeep brands make shades that zip/roll/slide back? Almost thinking of the old VW bus sliding ragtops. Or from those with Jeep experience - do you find that unnecessary? I am currently thinking soft top + mesh/solid shade + exposed racks and would like the ability to go naked easily...

Screenshot_2019-12-03_Original_Rag_Top_Brasil_rag_top_Instagram_photos_and_videos6__98250.1575...png
Jeep has that as an option, but itā€™s part of a top. Your plan sounds like a good one, and itā€™s most likely what Iā€™m doing

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco-Specific Gear in Development 95F34B14-DCB7-40A9-BB02-746A5B58216A

B6G assemble! And actually letā€™s see if we can get the 2 and 4 door to them! Iā€™d lend mine but Iā€™m on the wrong side of the US.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

95F34B14-DCB7-40A9-BB02-746A5B58216A.png

B6G assemble! And actually letā€™s see if we can get the 2 and 4 door to them! Iā€™d lend mine but Iā€™m on the wrong side of the US.
I wonder why they're looking for one with a hard top? Gobi racks work great with soft tops.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife wants power steps so hoping someone comes out with them. Eventually I will get tired of boosting her into the Bronco.
Maybe you didn't see this:

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder why they're looking for one with a hard top? Gobi racks work great with soft tops.
Itā€™s possible they are using the existing mounting points on the hardtop for some alternative options for their line. Perhaps that already have the full rack system like they offer for wranglers which hopefully is compatible with hard and soft tops. Just a guess though, based on the the graphic in their IG story post.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Borla reached out to me for a donor for theyā€™re exhaust systems.
unfortunatly I havenā€™t got mine delivered yet. But yea theyā€™re looking for a donor R&d vehicle .
Sponsored