First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima 2009- Maxi pad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why does the interior on the sport look better then the leather interior of the bronco. Shoot I feel the big bronco should have the logo on the seat and not the sport. Badlands sport seats should of been in the outer banks. Js.
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you making this assessment purely off of pictures? You would have to pry the MGV out of my cold dead hands at this point. I've never been so satisfied with an interior before.

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why does the interior on the sport look better then the leather interior of the bronco. Shoot I feel the big bronco should have the logo on the seat and not the sport. Badlands sport seats should of been in the outer banks. Js.
I've had both (BB Sport traded for BadSquatch full size) I have a Bronco on my seats of full size. I feel the interior are both nice in their own unique way. Maybe it's the package that it making the difference. I have the "high" package of the full size. Very nice, very comfy and look forward to the heated seats after freezing my tukas off at work.

PAWBronco

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Bronco Sport, Chev Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you making this assessment purely off of pictures? You would have to pry the MGV out of my cold dead hands at this point. I've never been so satisfied with an interior before.
I agree. The MGV is the most comfortable seat I've ever sat in in an off-road vehicle. It is night and day compared to what I had in my Gen2 Raptor.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I personally loved the look and feel of the bronco sport Badlands interior that I had. The MGV in the real bronco for look and feel are a close second but for the ease of cleaning and how it will hold up in the long term with having the top off, I would not want anything else.
Sponsored