Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When is it? The website just verified my vehicle and won't let me register yet...
Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this the rumored Off-Rodeo for Dealers etc? I mean they haven't even given us dates yet.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So how many months out of the year is this going to be enjoyable? Texas gets really hot. If only Ford had some sort of seat cooling technology. 🤔
They do... the doors are removable :ROFLMAO:

I live in the tropics, no big deal to me.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how many months out of the year is this going to be enjoyable? Texas gets really hot. If only Ford had some sort of seat cooling technology. 🤔
They just need to convert one of the bronco's into a beverage station like they have at golf courses that goes around from trail to trail. I just don't think they would have the refreshments I'm thinking of though

Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess I’m a little confused about the off-rodeo. Can I not attend until I take delivery of my Bronco or can I attend and drive one of theirs (after verification that I ordered a Bronco)? I thought you have to attend with your Bronco, however I’ve seen a video of an egregious number of Broncos there already seemingly like those are the ones attendees will drive.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They just need to convert one of the bronco's into a beverage station like they have at golf courses that goes around from trail to trail. I just don't think they would have the refreshments I'm thinking of though
Not enough cup holders for this...

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I’m a little confused about the off-rodeo. Can I not attend until I take delivery of my Bronco or can I attend and drive one of theirs (after verification that I ordered a Bronco)? I thought you have to attend with your Bronco, however I’ve seen a video of an egregious number of Broncos there already seemingly like those are the ones attendees will drive.
To my knowledge they do not want you to drive your own bronco at the off rodeos. I will see if I can dig that tidbit up though not sure if I can remember where I saw that.

Sponsored

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have signs up and Broncos on site already but you can’t even register for the event. I’m confused.
I’m just reporting what I saw. Sorry for making everyone confused lol

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think there is a lot of confusion on it. The way I understand it....this is a 1.5 day driving school etc type thing that will be taking place continually and you'll reserve the weekend you want to participate. It's a lot more than just "come see the Bronco and go for a ride".

DeeVaz

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mercedes GLK 350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I remember when reading every morsel of info available about this thing (still hungry af) that they say you're welcome to drive your own Bronco TO the event, but you will drive one of THEIR vehicles for the event itself.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They do... the doors are removable :ROFLMAO:

I live in the tropics, no big deal to me.
Austin, TX and an island paradise are two completely different things. You lucky bastard. 😉
Sponsored