jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey-
I am wanting to upgrade the "system" in my Bronco, but not sure what to do. I do not have really any experience in this, but just want something simple. What I mean to say is I don't want to blow the doors off or anything. Something like a factory deluxe system would have I guess. I have the Black Diamond and really just wanting to add a subwoofer...is that possible?
Thanks
i went co axle alpine deck and pods
alpine in kickers down low mti 10" pro kicker non ported for clear thump (didnt think a 12 would have enough air space) amp and processor
its crystal clear and pounds even with tpo and doors off

Hey-
I am wanting to upgrade the "system" in my Bronco, but not sure what to do. I do not have really any experience in this, but just want something simple. What I mean to say is I don't want to blow the doors off or anything. Something like a factory deluxe system would have I guess. I have the Black Diamond and really just wanting to add a subwoofer...is that possible?
Thanks
Sponsored

jdbabb4247

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey-
Thanks
I put 4-4" Pioneer speakers in, put Dynamat in speaker pods, and Infinity subwoofer from Crutchfield, all for under $600. Did not touch the 6.5 speakers. Sounds awesome!

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have 4.5 JBL's in the dash, didn't touch the kick panels and added 6.5 MTX Thunders to rear pods. The front sounds good, the rear pods sound like shit. I have a Kicker amp I'm installing once this friggin heat goes away. There is absolutely no power to the rears, and I'm a forscan idiot, so I'm not touching that.
Anyone in the Jersey Shore area that's good with forscan like to volunteer your help?

PBron

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To gauge any improvement to your system. First I would start with adding sound deadening behind the existing speakers. The front kick panels are just a hollow box
I went into shop today and was told only do fronts and sub. Leave the rollbarcdoeakers alone. Reasoning was sound stage should be in front. My system ordered was Focal 3 way in front. Separate 3 inch and 2.5 tweeter, custom dash bracket, stinger 12 sub in tail gate and JL audio 900RD 5 channel amp. 100 to fronts and 500RMS 2 ohm to sub.

PBron

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went into shop today and was told only do fronts and sub. Leave the rollbarcdoeakers alone. Reasoning was sound stage should be in front. My system ordered was Focal 3 way in front. Separate 3 inch and 2.5 tweeter, custom dash bracket, stinger 12 sub in tail gate and JL audio 900RD 5 channel amp. 100 to fronts and 500RMS 2 ohm to sub.
Oh and 6.5 at kick plate.
Sponsored