First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So just recently purchased my 2022 bronco badlands lux package and ever since it's connected to my android auto it's presented nothing but audio issues. I can't even turn the audio on and I hear zero sound. I'm thinking it's hot something to do with the android auto, I was gonna post here before I went to the dealership. I've reset everything and cleared cache, storage all that good stuff but still issues.
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You said you reset everything, this includes Sync Master Reset as well, yeah?

Try setting Android auto on your phone to only use USB, and see if that does better than wireless. Also make sure your phone, and all apps are fully up to date. Mine was having issues for about a week until the latest update.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So just recently purchased my 2022 bronco badlands lux package and ever since it's connected to my android auto it's presented nothing but audio issues. I can't even turn the audio on and I hear zero sound. I'm thinking it's hot something to do with the android auto, I was gonna post here before I went to the dealership. I've reset everything and cleared cache, storage all that good stuff but still issues.
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once in a while Android auto does something weird like not connect, etc, I've found deleting and reinstalling on the phone side restores it.

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, make sure if connecting via USB that the cable you are using is data capable and not just some old charging cable you found in a drawer. I made that mistake before not realizing there was a difference.
Sponsored