First Name
Graydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is your Bronco script the one from Bronco Depot? I have one and it looks bigger but it is unmounted because I don't have a Bronco yet- I am hoping its the same size as yours because the proportion of that to the area around it looks good to me
Believe it or not it’s the one on Amazon that I’ve heard a lot of negativity about. It’s only 6” long but they were solid metal and came with adhesive that admittedly didn’t seem high quality but they seem stuck on there really well and have stood up to mud and power washing really well so far.
This will be my build if I go with a Base, but I can’t seem to get off of the BD for some reason.
I LOVE the base so far. I’ve owned a lot of base or lower trim models in my life and this is one of the few that doesn’t constantly remind you that your driving the cheapest model with tons of unusable buttons or crappy headlights. There is so much potential especially for the money. The BD is awesome too and if I would’ve had the extra coin I would’ve probably stepped up to that as well. Currently looking for some cheap local BD takeoff wheels.
Sponsored

KingWillard

Black Diamond
First Name
Willard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 564B59EE-E362-4362-82FF-9861EDEAAE1B

I am lucky. This is my second Bronco-the BD I reserved early day two. I had a sliver BD that was an abandoned order, for which I paid some ADM. I was able to drive that one for eight months, 5000 miles, then trade straight across for this one. I love it.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Howdee gang!! Adding my recently acquired 2021 Badlands to the board!

Purchased 3/4/2022 in Houston, TX and driven 1700 miles back to Berryville, VA.

Here's the specs:

- Antimatter Blue
- Sasquatch
- 2.3/auto
- Lux
- Leather
- Dealer installed mods:
- 20x9 Fuel Blitz in black
- 35/12.50x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
- 1" leveling kit
- Ford Performance fender flares
- Ford Performance hood scoop.

Bronco, including all mods were for the original reservation/order customer who backed out. Found online and jumped on it as it was 95% identical to my initial specs in a day 4 reservation.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 564B59EE-E362-4362-82FF-9861EDEAAE1B
ONE MONTH UPDATE-

Just got back from my second long road trip in the month since I purchased my Bronco. This time took it to an air show in Charleston SC.

Initial assessments were spot on. This thing is extremely comfortable, performs very well under all circumstances, and a hell of a lot of fun. Just turned 3900 miles on the trip home yesterday. Lifetime fuel mileage is 19.9 under all driving conditions. The 2.3/auto is a great combination so don’t worry. Wind noise from the MIC is much better than people expect.

My only knock so far has nothing to do with the Bronco itself but more due to the wheel and tire package the dealership added for the original customer. Looks great but is extremely heavy hanging on the tailgate and the wheel offset has it riding pretty far away from the gate instead of being tucked in tight. Will absolutely need to add a tailgate reinforcement and spare relocation as it sounds like it’s going to rip my gate off while off-road if I hit something wrong. Not a fan of the RC kit though and nothing else I can find on the market. If anyone knows of one let me know!

Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ONE MONTH UPDATE-

Just got back from my second long road trip in the month since I purchased my Bronco. This time took it to an air show in Charleston SC.

Initial assessments were spot on. This thing is extremely comfortable, performs very well under all circumstances, and a hell of a lot of fun. Just turned 3900 miles on the trip home yesterday. Lifetime fuel mileage is 19.9 under all driving conditions. The 2.3/auto is a great combination so don’t worry. Wind noise from the MIC is much better than people expect.

My only knock so far has nothing to do with the Bronco itself but more due to the wheel and tire package the dealership added for the original customer. Looks great but is extremely heavy hanging on the tailgate and the wheel offset has it riding pretty far away from the gate instead of being tucked in tight. Will absolutely need to add a tailgate reinforcement and spare relocation as it sounds like it’s going to rip my gate off while off-road if I hit something wrong. Not a fan of the RC kit though and nothing else I can find on the market. If anyone knows of one let me know!
Hammer Built has a better looking one and seems to be better made. They also have a version that allows you to mount accessories to it

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hammer Built has a better looking one and seems to be better made. They also have a version that allows you to mount accessories to it
Excellent!!! Thank you!!

Sponsored

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What kind of dog is that in your avatar? Wire haired Griffon? I love that breed.
Yep, his name is Judge. It is a wonderful breed!

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Passed two 2-door Broncos today. One had a bumper hoop and was a yellowish color that I'm pretty sure wasn't Cyber Orange, and the other was a black one with Sasquatch package.

buzzworthy77

Big Bend
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wife's:
BB, mid, 2.3, LT285/70R17 Ridge Grappler

Grandma's:
BB, mid, 2.3, Sasquatch

Week 1 reservations, ordered 3/21. Both MY 21, 12/13 build week, arrived 1/6 and 1/12. Finally get to enjoy them! 🙌

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_20220415_151415750_HDR

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_20220415_151415750_HDR
Those wheels on your wife's bronco are great. I've been looking for a good tire for my BB and I think I found it. Thanks for posting pics