Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As much as I have come to appreciate the factory styling of the Bronco, I can also appreciate clean body lines. Design work on these trail sight deletes is pretty much complete. This 3D printed model allowed me to verify fitment and visualize dome design options. I will do some very minor tweaks to the fitment so all the gaps and heights are dead on. I plan to get these into production next month.
Goal will be to build them from an approriate alloy and offer them in a black anodized finish, or ready for paint. Install on these is a 10 minute job so you can roll with OEM for off-road use, and swap these on for mall crawling.
If anyone is interested In updates on these drop me a DM with your email, but I will post more here for sure

View attachment 264842 View attachment 264843 View attachment 264844 View attachment 264845 View attachment 264846 View attachment 264847 View attachment 264848 View attachment 264849 View attachment 264850 View attachment 264851 View attachment 264852
It loses the Bronco character.
Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tee hee he, tee hee he. Everyone hated trail sights at launch. But now they are on board with trail sights. I think you did a fantastic job buddy. Good stuff. But while people are telling you what to do. Can you add lazers into it so I can shoot other cars.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Wildtrak
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Foxbody, 20 Bronco, 15 911 GT3, 76 BMW 2002
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very clean. Well done. How about adding a few mounting spots for a low slung light Bar. Something just below the hood so it won’t interfere with the hood itself.
I have considered this. should be revealing another item next week that fits right along your idea

Are you only planning to offer these in "an approriate alloy"? Interested but in a smooth, paintable ABS piece.
Its multiple molds and manufacturing process to do both, but I do plan to experiment with both options since this is not load bearing. Costs will really determine which route we go, but billet is so cool.

Pretty cool, but I actually like the phew phew sites on them.
I have something coming for you soon my friend.

Hmm, a nice led strip light would be kinda interesting to see.
I thought about this. Integration of the light then doing wiring is a little tricky, but not bad for a future project.

or old school turn signal indicators that point back toward the cabin!
That would be bad ass

That just makes it look like something is missing.
Its mainly because the part is gray. Once its body colored or anodized black it will flow

I'll buy a smooth set. Send me a price. I almost dont care how much they cost. Just make it where I can paint em. The trail sights are just as ugly as the Raptor flares to me.
For sure man. I am working on getting production info this week

Wouldn't it be beneficial to simply re-make the OEM trail sights out of alloy, for additional strength/durability while increasing the tie-down limit? Or widen the cutout to accommodate the width of a ratcheting strap?
Give me a couple more days brother. I got you.

It loses the Bronco character.
Maybe it just makes the character..... different.....

Bring back the fender marker indicator!
Ford Bronco Bronco Trail Sight Delete – Test Fitting mopar-lights-004-
I always loved those.

Cool idea. I go back and forth. Some days I love the trail sites, other days not so much. Definitely interested in seeing your final product. (y)
Thanks man. Life is all about options.

Tee hee he, tee hee he. Everyone hated trail sights at launch. But now they are on board with trail sights. I think you did a fantastic job buddy. Good stuff. But while people are telling you what to do. Can you add lazers into it so I can shoot other cars.
Laser beams.... check...... I thought about allowing it to shoot bees also, but still working through the honey storage...

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have considered this. should be revealing another item next week that fits right along your idea

Its multiple molds and manufacturing process to do both, but I do plan to experiment with both options since this is not load bearing. Costs will really determine which route we go, but billet is so cool.

I have something coming for you soon my friend.

I thought about this. Integration of the light then doing wiring is a little tricky, but not bad for a future project.

That would be bad ass

Its mainly because the part is gray. Once its body colored or anodized black it will flow

For sure man. I am working on getting production info this week

Give me a couple more days brother. I got you.

Maybe it just makes the character..... different.....

I always loved those.

Thanks man. Life is all about options.

Laser beams.... check...... I thought about allowing it to shoot bees also, but still working through the honey storage...
Don't do it on my account. I've been waiting 570+ days with no VIN in sight

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GMRS antenna pass thru with a screw.inder the hood and a threaded end to mount antenna too

Sponsored
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Wildtrak
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Foxbody, 20 Bronco, 15 911 GT3, 76 BMW 2002
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't do it on my account. I've been waiting 570+ days with no VIN in sight
Thats brutal man. At least you might have something else to look forward to.
GMRS antenna pass thru with a screw.inder the hood and a threaded end to mount antenna too
My other model might have some functionality for you

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally, I love the Trail sights utility and character. However, if I hated them, this would do the trick. Nice execution! The lightbar and radio antenna mount ideas are cool too

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
interested .... will be watching this thread for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.