Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is going to be one hell of machine I’m sure. I wonder if they’ll offer it in a 2 door and I can’t wait to see what the ADM is on these if we’re seeing 2 door base with a roof rack list for $56k.
Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It looks like someone had fun testing parts durability. I mean if your going to test for real world, you have to drive it as if you didn't "KNOW" better, because there will be buyers who don't know, what they don't know and they think 4WD means go anywhere; and those few fools will try to un-KNOW-ingly break parts.

I swear, my dream job would be to be a test driver, many of them drive by my home on a loop through the mountains to the desert and back trough a pass to the city and I see them all the time in their camo with their chase vehicles.

If they could make a "base Raptor", with just the performance parts and with a manual I would agree with just waiting and saving for this, but I'm betting by the time they load it up on the interior and make it the economically necessary automatic, it'll be more than double a base, 2DR, manual.

Ford doesn't even make anything else that uses one of the turbo V6 engines choices being mentioned with a manual, so they wouldn't have the parts readily available for a manual Raptor. Which means taking a base manual and building the lift, shocks and suspension parts to be as close as possible is still my best option.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The glossy black top looks pretty cool! I'm still staggered at how far those tires stick out though.
Yeah, that's too much poke for me if I'm being honest. Does anyone know (sorry if it's been answered elsewhere) if they are planning a 2 Door model? Might consider it since I've now been bumped to MY22 anyway. I mean at this point...

Deleted member 21681

I hope we get some kind of an announcement when the ‘22 B&P goes live next month(ish?). I’m not opposed to picking up a Ranger or something now and waiting for a fancier bronco in ‘23, if that’s when it’ll be available.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hope most people opted for the soft top and can buy this hard top in the future. Black is soooo much better. Except maybe Area 51, cactus grey, and carbonized grey.

Sponsored

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am holding out for a 2 door Warthog, if that is not to be I will keep my 2021 Raptor on 37” tires, should be here soon, and GT500 convertible.

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve wanted this thing since we found out about it but I don’t know if I could wait another year for it. I’m already part of the left for dead gang but don’t think I could wait. Plus the ADM would be ridiculous!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LCA looks like it came straight from the raptor. Orange shocks are fox live shocks.

There will be dealerships that will do sticker like Granger.

And please stop with the V8 talk. It is not getting a V8.

And I don’t think there will be a 2door as a 2door will be limited by a smaller gas tank. Would you still want one if a 2door had a 250 mile per tank capacity?

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like a better designed lower control arm.

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LCA looks like it came straight from the raptor. Orange shocks are fox live shocks.

There will be dealerships that will do sticker like Granger.

And please stop with the V8 talk. It is not getting a V8.
Yep and it has raptor wheels so it has an f150 bolt pattern

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live here and I never see anything cool like this.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good, but there will be some kind of obstacle or pay wall or whatever that will prevent me from having access to it. Too much of a realist to think that I'll have a chance to ownership.

One comment on the MOD top...especially a black painted one; I'm thinking that they will only work well with some of the current colors. I really like Area 51 but not sure that it works with the black top.
I wonder what will be needed to make a normal bronco look relatively close to a warthog.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope the flares don’t stick straight out. The wheel track is so wide it wouldn’t look good to see a 12” fender .

I’d rather see wider tapered quarter panels , I think???

I can’t really tell

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That just seems unnecessarily cruel of Ford to tease a top they took away from us. :LOL:
I’m sure Mike Levine will soon Tweet: “Black mod top > No top”
Sponsored