stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The top seems to be the only significant element in this package. Quite frankly the hood looks like they slapped a Braptor cowl on top of the limited edition hood. Might as well just make the entire hood black. The rest of the tweets being fairly minor cosmetic stuff that would not justify 5 k by
Sponsored

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here's my money Ford I'll take one. I'm not a hater on any Bronco (including the sport) so Black it out or make them EV'S. I'll still like them.

EV'S= Electron Vehicular Symbiote

Last edited:

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Isn't it? Did they make a two-door Raptor with this option? Just supposed to accept the Bronco Sport and Mustang Mach E fallacies too? No thank you, Jim Jones.

You may need some insensitivity training or take an improv class? I know some people in SD if you want.
Might you tire of folks constantly dissing 2DR Broncos? There is this phenomena here toward 4DRs, which I'm sure you've noticed.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might you tire of folks constantly dissing 2DR Broncos? There is this phenomena here toward 4DRs, which I'm sure you've noticed.
I think you need to check put the threads of it going back and forth. Ford made more Mordors than 2dorks, so you've got us outnumbered. As does any other minivan. ;)

That @604Bronco guy who gave my comment an angry emoji? Love the dude and can't wait to meet him in person with my Bronco one day and exchange jabs.

I'm never gonna love the Braptor, though, honestly. I think Ford made too many bean counter decisions and bizarre cosmetic choices that take away from its awesome potential. I wish they'd bring back SVT and make a two-door Bronco with the same spirit they made the 2000s Lightning. Make a trail rig on 40s(or 39 KM3s) on 74weld portals that is somehow not as wide as the Braptor and has the Bestop soft top.

I get that the four-door was used by the bean counters to justify producing the 6G Bronco like the Cayenne saved Porsche from going bankrupt. Personally, I don't care to own one but still consider it a Bronco, more or less. The aftermarket and Ford love they get, though, is like working for a company for 20 years and a new hire getting paid more than you. 😁

The top looks good, but it's not loke they came up with a new Nite package or FX2 trim. Ford's been missing soul lately except for the return of the Bronco two-door. If they had only made four-doors, it would be just like the new Blazer, etc.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you need to check put the threads of it going back and forth. Ford made more Mordors than 2dorks, so you've got us outnumbered. As does any other minivan. ;)

That @604Bronco guy who gave my comment an angry emoji? Love the dude and can't wait to meet him in person with my Bronco one day and exchange jabs.

I'm never gonna love the Braptor, though, honestly. I think Ford made too many bean counter decisions and bizarre cosmetic choices that take away from its awesome potential. I wish they'd bring back SVT and make a two-door Bronco with the same spirit they made the 2000s Lightning. Make a trail rig on 40s(or 39 KM3s) on 74weld portals that is somehow not as wide as the Braptor and has the Bestop soft top.

I get that the four-door was used by the bean counters to justify producing the 6G Bronco like the Cayenne saved Porsche from going bankrupt. Personally, I don't care to own one but still consider it a Bronco, more or less. The aftermarket and Ford love they get, though, is like working for a company for 20 years and a new hire getting paid more than you. 😁

The top looks good, but it's not loke they came up with a new Nite package or FX2 trim. Ford's been missing soul lately except for the return of the Bronco two-door. If they had only made four-doors, it would be just like the new Blazer, etc.
Ohhhh @Squatch 🤪

d9ecf6f2-6c12-4932-b253-8cef3973aa5b_text.gif

Can we at least have common ground that we aren't ewwwing and ahhhing over the new offroad capable Camry? :devilish:

Sponsored

APEX REX

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor and 21 2D Base 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I got the 2 door and I got the SVT. They are awesome, but so is the Braptor. Based on your comments, I'm guessing you haven't spent any real seat time in one. I wasn't the biggest fan when they first came out (those flares!) until I saw one up close and drove it. It's got plenty of soul and has the best of both a Bronco and Raptor in its genes. It's become my favorite of the 3.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package w/ Painted Hardtop Debuts Under Total Solar Eclipse IMG_0973
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package w/ Painted Hardtop Debuts Under Total Solar Eclipse IMG_1558
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package w/ Painted Hardtop Debuts Under Total Solar Eclipse IMG_1566

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As someone said, I think it's an option that's likely to get a small take rate. It's only available on the Raptor so that's going to limit it in itself, so I just don't see a lot of this making it to the streets. Sure there are people that will want to "Black out everything", but I'm just not seeing how this is an upsell. The top looks great though and this is really what should've been available from release if you ask me, but nobody is.

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If that’s a new top and new manufacturer, then we are likely to see some derivative of that across all Broncos, not just Braptors. Including a MIC v2 using the new supplier and an all white top as well. The new part numbers will be in the system soon. So wait before you file those warranty or insurance claims 😄

With regards to the black package. It’s cool but short of that top it’s nothing you couldn’t do yourself. But that top alone makes it worth it assuming you want a painted top. You’ll want to PPF that top if you plan to install anything on that roof. Also, those fenders are not painted in the photos/ videos. The article almost implied they were.

Honestly the only thing I really like is the black skid plate/hooks which I’ll probably end up getting. Those are really the only aesthetic things on my Braptor I wish were different.

Sponsored

wjtinfwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, Excursion, Focus ST, Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another crazily overpriced package by Ford. Nothing different than a standard Raptor other than a dose of black paint. This pkg at $995 would be rip off but attractive and likely popular. At 5 grand, pushing a Raptor over 100k, No Bueno.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Although I'm not exactly a long timer here, I've participated, read and researched quite extensively for well over a year. I've literally never seen an anti-2DR post or comment. Heck, isn't it cooler to be the minority vehicle?

As @APEX REX noted, I'm guessing you haven't spent much if any seat time in one? You should. I call it down right magical. I'd also like to refer you to this old article on how much engineering Ford put into this rig.

https://www.theautopian.com/how-for...usly-hardcore-purpose-built-off-road-monster/

The bean counters only won on interior quality and a bit on fit and finish, but that's across the line not just Raptor.

It sucks that Ford didn't build your little private dream truck, get over it. Mod like mad until you get what you want. Simple, problem solved.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got the 2 door and I got the SVT. They are awesome, but so is the Braptor. Based on your comments, I'm guessing you haven't spent any real seat time in one. I wasn't the biggest fan when they first came out (those flares!) until I saw one up close and drove it. It's got plenty of soul and has the best of both a Bronco and Raptor in its genes. It's become my favorite of the 3.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package w/ Painted Hardtop Debuts Under Total Solar Eclipse IMG_1566
Fully agree and sick stable there 🤤

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It looks like the naked color of these new tops is white, based on the interior pics. I hope the final release is not like that. Are the Heritage white mod tops white on the inside as well?
Sponsored