350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can't tell if serious. I like the painted flares on Blue Raptors but prefer not painted on most. So much hate on the flares, I don't recall your stance...
DEAD serious. The painted flares are complete garbage. Much prefer the regular black plastic. Sorry, not sorry……….
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ll give them credit for nailing the color. :LOL:

Ford Bronco Shelter Green 2024 Bronco Raptor w/ Code Orange Appearance Package - Inside Out @ Detroit Autoshow 1694749479099

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"Inside out". Did I miss the "inside" part of the video? It's just an outside shot with a guy talking the whole time.
I cover a recap of major Raptor features. The main purpose of the video is to cover the Code Orange Asparagus Package. Admin changed the title of the thread.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I cover a recap of major Raptor features. The main purpose of the video is to cover the Code Orange Asparagus Package. Admin changed the title of the thread.
I've had the admin(s) change the titles and content of about 3 of my posts. Not keen on that at all, for so many obvious reasons. Remove, lock or leave it be, all fine. I called them out on the last one and instead of changing it back they just added something silly like "[edited by mod]". I'd change it back if I were you!

• Haha
Reactions: jon

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Turkey turd brown with bloody Cheeto puke accents.

This thing looks like one of the rice rocket some 17 year old has and paints it’s mirrors, gas cap, etc. a contrasting color….. to look different and be cool

Sponsored

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry but couldn’t agree with most of the things this guy said regarding how aesthetically pleasing this spec is. And who are all these people who asked for painted fenders that Ford finally caved? It may look ok on some colors (like black!) but to make it standard with optional MIC? The example in the video is absolutely hideous, from painted fenders to the CO appearance package.

I look at my CO Braptor with black fenders and say that is what a Braptor should look like! Long live CO.

FRM

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 22 Bronco Base , 19 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This color is reminiscent (looks to be a bit darker, more brown, but in sunlight looks similar) to Estate Green Metallic, an early-mid 00's color I had on my Expy.
What DOES go well with it is tan.
Orange, not so much.

I have not seen it in person yet, but above opinion based solely on pics of the new green.
I think it's one of those colors that just looks "blah" indoors and on cloudy days, but in the sun should look quite nice.
Ford Bronco Shelter Green 2024 Bronco Raptor w/ Code Orange Appearance Package - Inside Out @ Detroit Autoshow Expy Sept 2020

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I actually love the look of this rig. It’s exactly what I ordered. Too bad I won’t see it anytime soon.

Sponsored
OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've had the admin(s) change the titles and content of about 3 of my posts. Not keen on that at all, for so many obvious reasons. Remove, lock or leave it be, all fine. I called them out on the last one and instead of changing it back they just added something silly like "[edited by mod]". I'd change it back if I were you!
Usually the changes help the reach of the thread so usually don't mind. I did show some shots of the the seats and seat belts so it's not incorrect.

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry but couldn’t agree with most of the things this guy said regarding how aesthetically pleasing this spec is. And who are all these people who asked for painted fenders that Ford finally caved? It may look ok on some colors (like black!) but to make it standard with optional MIC? The example in the video is absolutely hideous, from painted fenders to the CO appearance package.

I look at my CO Braptor with black fenders and say that is what a Braptor should look like! Long live CO.
The Black Fender Flares are a $0 charge option so basically you just choose body color or black. Shouldn't be a big deal either way. Choose whatever you like. Totally agree with CO, I like that color.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In many pictures so far this color looked like sparkly poop brown to me. In some more recent ones, this included, I can finally see some green. So now it is sickly green sparkly poop brown...

I know many love it. No worries, obviously to each their own.
I would call it Exorcist pea soup vomit green.

jwysopal

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sponsored by Old Navy stores worldwide!

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

In many pictures so far this color looked like sparkly poop brown to me. In some more recent ones, this included, I can finally see some green. So now it is sickly green sparkly poop brown...

I know many love it. No worries, obviously to each their own.
I couldn't agree more. Maybe it will look better in person, but it seems that Bronco now has 2 greens that look good in the shade but shite in the sun or visa versa.
Sponsored