Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pan around to the dash and see the blue highlights. I can't buy a wildtrack. Frickin "designers". Any interior go well with rapid red?
I had my heart set on a Rapid Red Wildtrak until I saw the interior in the B&P. Now I'm thinking Carbon Grey Badlands. Love that Rapid Red, but it seems the only decent interior for that color is base and Big Bend, sadly.
Sponsored

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
meh

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s would help hide dog hair which also messes with my OCD... but my therapist said I don’t have OCD unless it effects other people so unless the Black and Tan interior bothers you but helps hide dog hair, it’s a lose-lose situation for everyone...?
That is true my Tacoma has black seat covers and you can really see his hair on them. the Audi has grey leather no issues there. He really doesn't fit well in the Jeep so not issues there.

Last edited:

Sponsored

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Horrible colors on that beautiful dog! What the heck were the designers thinking! They obviously are not only color blind, but probably peaked in kindergarten after they found couldn't color coordinate between the lines.

The only dogs worth having are obviously all black dogs, that don't require any colored stitching, ANYWHERE, and can somehow get around the federal requirement to have red tabs on their seat belts.
I know, really doesn't match well with some of the furniture he lays on ;). Our last mastiff was a dark brindle.

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just can’t with the Wildtrak interior... which is what I placed my reservation in July for. What are the chances they won’t actually let us switch in January?

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just can’t with the Wildtrak interior... which is what I placed my reservation in July for. What are the chances they won’t actually let us switch in January?
You can switch to whatever you want except for FE until you place your order is how I understand it.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Most of us are getting a bronco (and psyched about it) because it's NOT mainstream. The camo seats with ghosted-in bronco is a perfect fit into this theme. Personally, I love the seats.

That said, I'm not going to bump up from my Big Bend just for the seats.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aside from the amusement we get from reading and posting our reactions to the various configurations (seats, dash, trim,, wheel, bumper, mirrors, fenders, tops) I think the reality is what has been posted before: As pre-production test vehicles in a period when supplies are scarce, it is highly doubtful that we are seeing "finished product combinations" but rather a bunch of possible options on vehicles who will meet an untimely end in a crash test or crusher.

Kind of like when they built the test houses near the atomic blasts - not exactly your "Architectural Digest" model home...

Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Interior and Seats 1608559906004

Maybe the bonus we get is to see a bunch of different options that will hopefully be put together in a tasteful manner for customer delivery. If not, there's always the solution above. :)

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I won't be paying $60k+ for that interior (original Wildtrak reserveration) period. I think the tan/beige will start to look dingy after a period of time and the dash accents are too light. I like camo but I don't think it fits in the high end Bronco's. If they would've done a gray accent this would've been great. Ford is pushing me out of the Wildtrak (or a Ford altogether with the continual delays and bait and switches).

oneshot

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apparently, I'm in the minority, I'm actually really enjoying this interior.
I like it too and for the rest of the complainers out there here is some simple ass advice don’t buy the damn thing if u don’t like it...
Not sure what people are trying to accomplish by bitching about the WT especially the clowns that have no intentions of buying it in the 1st place...
Umm some random internet guy says he doesn’t like it, oh shit I better rethink my choices now..
Gimme a break
Sponsored