J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 '94 Bronco, '15 F-Type S, '11 TL, '16 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Quick count based upon all of our Tracking spreadsheets since 12/6/21 on Deliveries:

Giving a variable for those who may not update a tracker after they receive their Bronco (I certainly will be out enjoying it once it comes in), the number is probably close at 500 or so. Here was my quick count to arrive at that estimate:

12/6 = 103
12/13 = 32
12/20 = 75
1/3 = 105
1/10 = 98
1/17 = 100
1/24 = 125

Total = 638 not delivered.

The 1/24 week could be a bit iffy as they just got built, however was surprised to see the last 4 build weeks all being at or near 100 that have not been shipped/delivered. 12/6 is even more surprising to have 103 in that status. They are going on 2 months.
Would like to see which are '21s and '22s
Sponsored

WayneS

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ours has been built since 1/7 and passed inspection, just waiting for delivery per ford cs. Depends on what week i call and ask. Last time i called (last friday) they said it wasnt built yet. We will never know what the hold up is because Ford refuses to communicate. Great job FORD!!!!

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stopped by one of the yards today.

.How many yards like that are there? My 21/2dr SAS has been sitting in one of there sine 12/17/2021.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep in mind, Interest rates are expected to go up in March. Half of a point or even a full point is possible so prepare for higher monthly payments for those getting a loan.

Sponsored

dclinton88

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stopped by one of the yards today.

Is this still at MAP? This doesn't look like the "Dirt Mountain" location. Leaves some of us hopeful that this is still a holding area for transport.

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think about all those soft top Broncos sitting there with snow filled cabs. Nah, I'm sure they are fine.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks...and...where is this exactly? My dealer relayed yesterday that my bronco was built (1/14) and has since at a rail yard in Dearborn waiting to be shipped. Most rail yards I know don't have acres of parking for autos...I'm guessing this is said rail yard. FUBAR!
Theoretically if you could see past all the incomplete Broncos there might be a rail line on the other side of it.

Or these might only be the incomplete ones "In Production" for weeks/months and there is yet another field of broken dreams full of completed units waiting for trucks/trains to give them a hug.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think the bronco raptor was just revealed to keep the hype train going. A lot of bronco people are frustrated so ford had to do something
Hahahaha!!!!! Not quite. Nice try, though.

djstrat

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 corvette '17 f250 '68 bronco being built
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This has to be the most botched rollout of a vehicle in history. Glad I cancelled my order and decided to have an old Bronco rebuilt. Seems like they won't get this thing right until 2024 (hard tops that are white or black and not grey, soft tops for 2 doors, hard tops that are actually not defective, and fender flares for the Raptor that don't look so ridiculous!)

Sponsored

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is a shame....

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Theoretically if you could see past all the incomplete Broncos there might be a rail line on the other side of it.

Or these might only be the incomplete ones "In Production" for weeks/months and there is yet another field of broken dreams full of completed units waiting for trucks/trains to give them a hug.
do you know how far the rail yard is from the plant?....

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
This has to be the most botched rollout of a vehicle in history. Glad I cancelled my order and decided to have an old Bronco rebuilt. Seems like they won't get this thing right until 2024 (hard tops that are white or black and not grey, soft tops for 2 doors, hard tops that are actually not defective, and fender flares for the Raptor that don't look so ridiculous!)
Thanks for canceling. I got your Bronco and couldn't be happier.
Sponsored