First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My hometown dealership has around 10 in stock and some are marked down. How do these prices compare to what ya'll are seeing? EDIT: I have zero ties to this dealership. I ordered my Badlands through them. Great group of people to deal with. Friendly small town dealership.

Ford Bronco Broncos in Stock - Some Marked Down $5,500 Screenshot 2024-04-13 7.10.09 AM
Sponsored

Last edited:

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

$5K off was so 2 months ago lol

I am now seeing $8K discounts on non Raptors 23s and $11K discounts on 23s Raptors. 24s only get $2K discounts. A heavily discounted loaded WildTrak caught my eye but I am too attached to my Heritage currently lol.

There’s even a new 24 Raptor that is $6K off MSRP. It been there almost two weeks now. This dealer sold their Ranger Raptor instantly at MSRP.

OP
OP
RoLyMa27

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I am now seeing $8K discounts on non Raptors 23s and $11K discounts on 23s Raptors. 24s only get $2K discounts. A heavily discounted loaded WildTrak caught my eye but I am too attached to my Heritage currently lol.

There’s even a new 24 Raptor that is $6K off MSRP. It been there almost two weeks now. This dealer sold their Ranger Raptor instantly at MSRP.
That's what I suspected. They have not had any in stock until recently and already marking them down.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are Raptors that should be at least $10K off MSRP. I am for certain it will be that way by this Fall. $100K was always a bad joke. Raptor should be %75K - $82K fully loaded with all the goodies.

The new black trim is a softball pitch far outside the box and high.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be interesting to track the discounts of 4dr vs 2dr vs Braptor over time. The sales price data would be cool too. We just need dealerships to self report honestly... hahaha!

OP
OP
RoLyMa27

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be interesting to track the discounts of 4dr vs 2dr vs Braptor over time. The sales price data would be cool too. We just need dealerships to self report honestly... hahaha!
Last time I checked All Star doesn't have a single 2 door. In fact, I don't think they have had a retail 2 door at all. Only 2 doors were ordered.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let them rot on their lot. That’s what dealers in general get for screwing over buyers with forced ADM’s and for that dumbass Jim Farley raising prices too much.

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / Mercedes E350 (2014)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These discounts on 23’s make sense as they represent depreciation. Regardless if mileage is 0, you’re still buying a year-old car…

raqball

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess it depends on where you are.. A quick look at 2 Ford dealers near me..
  • Dealer 1: Has zero 2023's on lot. They had 2 a few weeks ago, must have sold both. Both were $1K discounts last time I checked.
  • Dealer 2: Has two 2023 on lot, both are 4dr's. One is discounted $1k and the other is discounted $3K.

Sponsored

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealer I bought my Wildtrak from has 31 in stock currently. Some of the 23s are marked down up to $6500 or so off sticker. 23 Raptors are marked down 8-9 thousand. I suspect the discounts will get deeper as they do not seem to be moving any.

Another more local dealer has 17 in stock - mostly Big Bends and Raptors. They are discounting most of theirs 1-2 grand. Then there's the biggest local dealer. Some how they are still asking $5K ADM on all Broncos, and they seem to be getting it since they have only 1 in stock currently.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer I bought my Wildtrak from has 31 in stock currently. Some of the 23s are marked down up to $6500 or so off sticker. 23 Raptors are marked down 8-9 thousand. I suspect the discounts will get deeper as they do not seem to be moving any.

Another more local dealer has 17 in stock - mostly Big Bends and Raptors. They are discounting most of theirs 1-2 grand. Then there's the biggest local dealer. Some how they are still asking $5K ADM on all Broncos, and they seem to be getting it since they have only 1 in stock currently.
For those who don’t plan to do any serious off-roading, I suspect at this point, they’ll hold out for one of the Toyotas, which makes sense.

That’s where this Bronco ADM is about to move over too. I suspect that Land Cruiser and new 4Runner will each be easily $6K -$10K of ADM for a year or more. Would be nice to be wrong, but Toyota dealers are just as shady as those for Ford.

Last edited:

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We went from extreme adm to extreme discounts. I'm keeping my 2018 vehicles because I just wont pay the ridiculous prices. Now if we are talking 10k off....I might be interested again, but even that doesnt come close to how much they have raised prices.

Now is the time to buy a 2023 if you are in the market. I purchased a 2023 Badlands for $56k on an MSRP of 65k....see below.

IMG_1759.jpeg
IMG_5608.jpeg
That is pretty crazy. I thought 1.5k under invoice was about as much as they could do without losing money. That sounds like a better deal than that.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let them rot on their lot. That’s what dealers in general get for screwing over buyers with forced ADM’s and for that dumbass Jim Farley raising prices too much.
With you 100%.

Will add that since Farley is the one who pushed the ”EV revolution“ so hard and gouged us to supplement the cost of that foolishness; I’m ready for him to be dismissed.

Ford needs a truck focused CEO who has a better understanding of the truck market and truck customer.

I blame Farley also for basically trying very hard to kill the Bronco hype by making it a rich boy consumer toy; the plan is working, but a new CEO like I describe can reverse the fade off.

Toyota is not playing games right now and if they release a top off variant, Bronco is is trouble. The Bronco refresh needs to be a big upgrade now. HOSS 3.0 or 3.5 and the performance steering rack should be standard. Where is the mod top? Where is the white top? Where is the body colored top? Factory installed accessories?

Where?

Well, Toyota has all of that covered, so change is a comin!
Sponsored

Last edited: