Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

First horse to ever lift a leg to take a pee
I’m just thinking the Bronco is basically saying “piss on it” to the rock. It’s not a problem for me!
Sponsored

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m just thinking the Bronco is basically saying “piss on it” to the rock. It’s not a problem for me!
Or make sure everyone knows “I have been here”

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did that trail a few times myself lots of potential for body damage,did the 2dr or 4dr do better?
Some of that stuff can be tight but the longer wheelbase helps on the steps.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why do I always think of dogs lifting their leg on a rock when I look at pictures like this?

Looked like fun!
@Bellime, @EddieN

This has become my signature move I have about six different photos of my Bronco on three wheeling while off roading. It's that short wheel base or my Bronco drinks to much water and the horse has to piss.

Last edited:

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did that trail a few times myself lots of potential for body damage,did the 2dr or 4dr do better?
Some of that stuff can be tight but the longer wheelbase helps on the steps.
I drive the two door, in the tight spots I found it very easy and could take a different line than the four doors. You are correct that the four doors do better on real tall steps on this run it was easy, however in Moab the real big steps the two door has a tough time. Got to love the front lockers if you know how and when to use them correctly. We did not go up from the creek where the boulders get bigger and tighter hopefully next time. I already have body damage it's just my Tonka Bronco.
Ford Bronco Broncos on Fordyce 10/29/2023 20230502_145149

Sponsored

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Typically we wheel to lunch time and turn around for day trips. This is a buggy trail, rocks started to outsize our 37s quickly. Water was not that bad, I was the first through. You don't know how deep it is till you try! We got to hit a few obstacles and see how well the Broncos would do on a trail of this caliber. This is a bucket list trail for me and I really want to go back!

I also might have gone the hard way? This trail can easily overwhelm a rig, you can only go forward at certain points, I had to pull cable.
I thought you wheeled till Snack Time?

OP
OP
Snacktime

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought you wheeled till Snack Time?
I did have a bag of cheezie poofs explode last trip to deer valley, thought I blew out a tire!
Ford Bronco Broncos on Fordyce 10/29/2023 1698768115433

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I drive the two door, in the tight spots I found it very easy and could take a different line than the four doors. You are correct that the four doors do better on real tall steps on this run it was easy, however in Moab the real big steps the two door has a tough time. Got to love the front lockers if you know how and when to use them correctly. We did not go up from the creek where the boulders get bigger and tighter hopefully next time. I already have body damage it's just my Tonka Bronco.
Stoked to see you usung it like a boss 👍

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Typically we wheel to lunch time and turn around for day trips. This is a buggy trail, rocks started to outsize our 37s quickly. Water was not that bad, I was the first through. You don't know how deep it is till you try! We got to hit a few obstacles and see how well the Broncos would do on a trail of this caliber. This is a bucket list trail for me and I really want to go back!

I also might have gone the hard way? This trail can easily overwhelm a rig, you can only go forward at certain points, I had to pull cable.
Awesome Job. That is a hard trail.

Anyone who wants to see a little more perspective of this trail and some of the "winch hills" Dave and Fred did an episode a year or so back of Dirt Every Day, they took a few trucks on this trail. No Joke

OP
OP
Snacktime

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome Job. That is a hard trail.

Anyone who wants to see a little more perspective of this trail and some of the "winch hills" Dave and Fred did an episode a year or so back of Dirt Every Day, they took a few trucks on this trail. No Joke
I really wanted to make winch hill 1, we only made it 2 miles in. Next time we will bite a little more off! With 3 of the 4 of us going to Moab in a few weeks this wasn't a go crazy trail run either.

https://www.onxmaps.com/offroad/tra...yce is one of the,rigs that are well equipped.

Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What lift you running to clear the 37s with stock Sas wheels? Are you using any wheel spacers to help with rubbing?

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What lift you running to clear the 37s with stock Sas wheels? Are you using any wheel spacers to help with rubbing?
I have BORA 1 1/4 wheel spacers and 2 inch collar lift rubbed the rear section wheel well liner off. Cut the crash bar down at an angle. All good.
Sponsored