Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm really hoping that this forum will be a different place at the end of June. Broncos hitting the streets and more people with a better idea about their build dates. We can dream right~!
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was fully expecting an ACT math question at the end of this post.
Haha. Every question counts! I got one question wrong on my math SATs and it bumped me down from an 800 to 780. Why not a 790 was my response...Wish it still rounded to a perfect score. Although that was many years ago. Don’t ask me about my verbal though...

Last edited:

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice to see another number cruncher come up with a similar conclusion. Better than Rainman memes or comments that peoples brains hurt. Ha.
It's a meme from the "Limitless" TV show, based on the movie of the same name. Good show; you would probably appreciate it!

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I hope to be in the next round of FE builds, but I am not holding my breath. I know my luck.
But I do hope things work out so more of us get them sooner, regardless.

"I'll say this to you, my friend, with all the love in my heart and all the wisdom of the universe: take it sleazy." - :)

CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They better. Or else this is just another promises made promises not kept. This is ridiculous they have been god awful this whole time. Delay after delay.......
Yeah, if I don't at least get some sort of build estimate by the end of May I may have to pull the plug. I want the Bronco more than anything, but I got a life with shit to plan and I can't just be pulled along on a string by FORD for 2 years

Last edited:

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, if I don't at least get some sort of build estimate by the end of May I may have to pull the plug. I want the Bronco more than anything, but I got a life with shit to plan and I can't just be pulled along on a string by FORD for 2 years
I agree. I’ll be very upset if I don’t hear anything in the next 2 weeks. They dropped the ball big time with communication. We will see what happens. I’m gonna give it some more time. But I’ll never be ordering a new car ever again like this.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So it was priority build for the first round. Now it's VIP's for the second round. I'm wondering what will the line jumper be called on the third round. 🤔
There will be Bronco's for sale at dealerships before some of us early res get ours. I'm calling it now. They cried and got their way.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting pretty sick of your bs Ford, VIP orders? WTF? When the shit hits the fan and we have to start eating rich people: I will find you Ford execs, I will find you.....

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All these folks with FE's, build dates and late reservations saying "It's not Ford's fault, just relax, they're going to build them, we'll all get our's, don't be so negative", crack me up. My reservation was launch +2:44, #5 of 20 allocations at my dealer originally, but 2DR, BD, Squatch, Mid, 2.7 and tow is going to be pushed back. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I get bumped out of my dealers allocation, and that is what is leaving a sour taste in a lot of folks mouths

Sponsored

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tow package on an FE?
Two door FE.
On a 2-door First Edition the number 1 item that would hold your order up will be the MIC hard top. If I were you I’d keep the tow package.
i don’t really need towing, I have a truck for that. I just wanted the receiver for a bike rack or a cargo rack, and I can add that later. I figure one constraint is better than two.

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we even know true pre order numbers for the Bronco?

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you in Supply chain right now? Because I am and work in the automotive/ Powersports/ motorcycle industry and there is no way. The resin that's being used at Webasto has been on allocation since the beginning of the year. You cant say this falls on ford when half the world declares force majeure....
Jeep is selling hard tops do they use different companies ?

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

VIP's? What big dealers? What defines someone as a VIP? Just curious.
Me!...I'm a VIP. And just to be on the safe side, I called my dealer to let them know. See, problem solved and I just moved to the front of the line.
Sponsored