Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyday this is getting worse and worse. The cracks in the dam are growing. Its about to break.
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Atleast you get to choose from the new 2022 colors.
I wouldn’t hold to much faith in there being a whole lot of new colors that are exciting. I went on the jeep website they got the coolest colors I just built a loaded gecko green rubicon with the 35 inch recon pakage but no way I’m paying 68000 when I am getting my Sasquatch loaded black diamond for 52 after taxes

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wouldn’t hold to much faith in there being a whole lot of new colors that are exciting. I went on the jeep website they got the coolest colors I just built a loaded gecko green rubicon with the 35 inch recon pakage but no way I’m paying 68000 when I am getting my Sasquatch loaded black diamond for 52 after taxes
I can’t change anyways so it doesn’t matter to me. Well youu built a rubicon top of the line fully loaded and are comparing it on a BD? Black diamond is more comparable to a Willys trim. Build a fully loaded badlands and compare it to a fully loaded rubicon. The pricing is close.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can’t change anyways so it doesn’t matter to me. Well youu built a rubicon top of the line fully loaded and are comparing it on a BD? Black diamond is more comparable to a Willys trim. Build a fully loaded badlands and compare it to a fully loaded rubicon. The pricing is close.
My black diamond has everything a rubicon has excpet flr front sway bar disconect which i real,y dont need not going to be rock crawling

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My black diamond has everything a rubicon has excpet flr front sway bar disconect which i real,y dont need not going to be rock crawling
Huh never looked at it but that’s not a bad deal. That disconnect is pointless on the bronco you get a few inches of drop big deal.

Sponsored

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer messaged me last night and said I was moved to september 6.

ford emailed in the dark of night to let me know it’s now October 4th.

take care…..I’ll be away till I come back to post up the next delay.
Exact same moves I had yesterday. I’ve started a thread for us 10/4’s!

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Also got pushed to Sept 20th last night. Started June 6, 5 more push outs, pulled back to Aug 8th Friday night then pushed out again last night. 100% flipping it when I get it. I’m over it.
At some point lots of folks are going to get tired of this
Ford Bronco Build Date Pushed Email Received 8/7 fsnzYr1pgvAQM

And start doing this:
Ford Bronco Build Date Pushed Email Received 8/7 dW1jGXlyOuCnC

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A Squatch BD has front and rear lockers, a 4.7 rear, and 35s….far more than you can get on a stock Willys.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have been pretty patient with the delays, vague and intermittent communication, the "stay excited" messages from Ford. Now I am pushed back to 9/27, with a possible October delivery, I am missing a full season of doors/roof off fun.

I am still holding on because I think it will be a great ride and I hope they are fixing the issues to make it even better. that said, I wish they would send an explanation email along with the delay emails.

"Serenity now!"

58983139.jpg

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A Squatch BD has front and rear lockers, a 4.7 rear, and 35s….far more than you can get on a stock Willys.
I went and did my research, I’m glad Ford did this. It’s pushing the competition to step up. I fear it might be to late though with the increased CAFE standards.
Sponsored