First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F 250 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey, be happy that you have a build date. Thousands of us with early reservations don't even have that yet.
You do understand they sent me an email Friday night to then send me an email Saturday night shows their inability to communicate properly by send an email saying I am getting moved up 2 weeks Friday to send me one Saturday that says I’m moving back 6 weeks make sense? Hope so!
Sponsored

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I keep reading about peep’s early reserve dates, but what the hell does that matter? It’s about the order date, not reservation. Anyone can reserve. Ford doesn’t care about that.
Order date means absolutely nothing! My order date is 5/26 and my Bronco is built and due at my dealer next week.

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just curious… is there anyone that had a soft top that also got bumped (maybe due to lux/squatch/tow/mod bumper)?
I have a soft top with Sasquatch. It got built last week. Standard package tho.

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You do understand they sent me an email Friday night to then send me an email Saturday night shows their inability to communicate properly by send an email saying I am getting moved up 2 weeks Friday to send me one Saturday that says I’m moving back 6 weeks make sense? Hope so!
Ford Bronco Build Date Pushed Email Received 8/7 S7i2sED2yfDG

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order date means absolutely nothing! My order date is 5/26 and my Bronco is built and due at my dealer next week.
Then explain why many day 1 reservations still have no VIN? Most of these early reservations were converted to orders 6 months later. I’m a late reserve and converted less than a month later.

Sponsored

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Then explain why many day 1 reservations still have no VIN? Most of these early reservations were converted to orders 6 months later. I’m a late reserve and converted less than a month later.
Commodities! Most early reservations are higher end packages (more chips) with hard tops.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there were like 60,000 first day reservations. Most are enthusiasts that ordered with MIC top, tow package, Sasquatch,etc. what matters most is where your timestamp is in your dealerships list compared to there allocations, and buildable due to constraints, but reservation timestamp matters, order date is completely irrelevant.

Now are you trying to claim that you made a reservation in January 2021 and you have your bronco?

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Commodities! Most early reservations are higher end packages (more chips) with hard tops.
Also realize that you couldn’t convert your reservation to an order until 01/20/21 no matter when your reservation was.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
there were like 60,000 first day reservations. Most are enthusiasts that ordered with MIC top, tow package, Sasquatch,etc. what matters most is where your timestamp is in your dealerships list compared to there allocations, and buildable due to constraints, but reservation timestamp matters, order date is completely irrelevant.

Now are you trying to claim that you made a reservation in January 2021 and you have your bronco?
Not at all. I reserved in May, converted in June. I doubt I’ll see any type of update before Jan.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Atleast you get to choose from the new 2022 colors.
So far it looks like they'll be less colors? Velocity Blue, Anti-Matter Blue, and Rapid Red look to be dropped? The rest of the available colors will be the same, with nothing new? No Green, no Tan, no Code Orange. Ford hasn't even confirmed Yellowstone yet. Not that I like Yellowstone anyway. But Cyber Yellowish School Bus Orange will still be available. Hopefully Ford comes out with some surprise colors? Because what's rumored to be available for MY22 is very disappointing.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So far it looks like they'll be less colors? Velocity Blue, Anti-Matter Blue, and Rapid Red look to be dropped? The rest of the available colors will be the same, with nothing new? No Green, no Tan, no Code Orange. Ford hasn't even confirmed Yellowstone yet. Not that I like Yellowstone anyway. But Cyber Yellowish School Bus Orange will still be available. Hopefully Ford comes out with some surprise colors? Because what's rumored to be available for MY22 is very disappointing.
I wouldn’t put to much faith into what was posted. Ford will have a mob in Dearborn if they forced people to be built in 2022 and not offered the colors available in 2021. I have faith all the colors available and 21 will be available in 22.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So basically they are re-adjusting their production schedules to fit the reality instead of continuing to pretend that 'full production' is actually feasible?

Last edited:

1stCar76Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport tuned
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Still waiting on my FE build email. Not sure what’s worse.🤬

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Build Date Pushed Email Received 8/7 1628446478019

I think I hear the sound of a thrown towel in Michigan. If you have a VIN, cross your fingers and hope. If you have a FE with no VIN, cross your fingers and hope. Rest of us will have to party like it’s 2022.

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey, be happy that you have a build date. Thousands of us with early reservations don't even have that yet.
You’re right and I am happy, but it’s build dates plural…and they might as well not exist it seems.
Sponsored

Last edited: