Sponsored

Build date, random or by region or dealer. Definitely not by 1st letter of last name.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

• Banned
I think build date might be random or based on your dealer and region. Reserved my FE Late I know this because after I ordered site crashed and was not sure it went through tried to re reserve and it showed reservation is full, but luckily reservation went through Also literally waited till the last minute to place my order as I was having doubts. Dealer called to tell me I have 30mins to order to go online and place order or reservation would be cancelled lol.

Got email today with July build date and Vin .If I was able to get email you all should have yours coming soon . Just be patient....easy for me to say huh.
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think build date might be random or based on your dealer and region. Reserved my FE Late I know this because after I ordered site crashed and was not sure it went through tried to re reserve and it showed reservation is full, but luckily reservation went through Also literally waited till the last minute to place my order as I was having doubts. Dealer called to tell me I have 30mins to order to go online and place order or reservation would be cancelled lol.

Got email today with July build date and Vin .If I was able to get email you all should have yours coming soon . Just be patient....easy for me to say huh.
Amen, brother!
Sponsored