2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know why y'all complain about delays and not honoring reservation time stamps. I got my loaded-up Badlands only a month after ordering!*

*Order placed 2.5 years after reservation made.
Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s all a joke man. Just save up and be prepared to wait till November or buy something else. That’s where I’m at lol.
If he just took delivery of a Braptor and allegedly a “GT” per one of his posts, I doubt he needs to save up much.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
How many different versions of a GT where there? And how many people actually ordering them? I'm guessing it was a lot less on both.

StarPony

Badlands
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird flex

Sponsored

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sort of fell out of the loop on how orders were being prioritized with Ford/Bronco. Did not realize Res. Dates basically did not matter to any extent anymore….With the “G/T” I guess things are different…

Well, at least one of us in our household got their vehicle. 23’ Braptor-took del. Dec 30th.

Ford Bronco Told by dealer, Ford is NOT following reservation dates….Meaningless C976B527-0315-4D21-9899-4AC0308FFA9B
Bombing in to brag about the fact that you already got yours is very on-brand for a Raptor owner.

Carbon Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15 Bronco New Lime 302ci
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When I inquired to see about my 2023 Bronco order with the dealer and wanted to confirm the scheduling process I assumed that orders are scheduled/built by Ford with the most important #1 factor being the reservation date. Well…the dealers rep. response was “Unfortunately, throughout this whole process, Ford has not been going in the order of reservations”. Then I saw this afterwards on Ford site…

Will my reservation time stamp still be tied to my order? Are orders still being prioritized by reservation time stamps?

As orders are converted from 2022 to 2023 MY, the reservation timestamp will still be tied to your order. All Bronco orders will continue to be prioritized according to the time they were reserved, vehicle model and configuration selected, part availability, and the number of vehicles your dealer receives.

If true, then NOT Happy…I have a 07/15/2020 reservation date and have been waiting along time to order a Bronco B/Lnds. and receive it. What’s the point in having an “early reservation Or a reservation period if this is not the #1 factor being looked at for scheduling?
Did you delete the part about getting a raptor?

Ford Bronco Told by dealer, Ford is NOT following reservation dates….Meaningless 1674798655621

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The most important factor these days is component constraints. All of the other factors are downstream of component constraints, and it is the one factor that rules them all. But if you dealer has two orders that were exactly the same, the one of with the earliest reservation timestamp will get picked first.

Interesting to see this thread as I was annoyed with our dealer earlier this week for my wife's Bronco order. He swears up and down that they have no 'place in line' or any factoring in of order timestamp for fulfilling the open orders they have. He doubled down on similar scenario as mentioned above saying that if they had two identical orders in the system that they have no control or influence on which one is picked first by Ford to be built.

Of course, he also tried to tell me that all Ford dealers have the same allocation and that he can't tell me what theirs is since it changes every day.

So fed up with that dealer. Glad I had my Bronco order at a second dealership that actually was helpful and informed.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
He swears up and down that they have no 'place in line' or any factoring in of order timestamp for fulfilling the open orders they have. He doubled down on similar scenario as mentioned above saying that if they had two identical orders in the system that they have no control or influence on which one is picked first by Ford to be built.
Well, that part is true more or less. A lot of dealers just took orders and didn't really pay attention to reservation dates. The dealers who are organized had someone keeping track of all their orders in an Excel spreadsheet.

Ford is keeping track of reservation dates (for all the good it's done anyone). The dealer's mostly aren't.

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sort of fell out of the loop on how orders were being prioritized with Ford/Bronco. Did not realize Res. Dates basically did not matter to any extent anymore….With the “G/T” I guess things are different…

Well, at least one of us in our household got their vehicle. 23’ Braptor-took del. Dec 30th.

Ford Bronco Told by dealer, Ford is NOT following reservation dates….Meaningless 1674798655621
Nice try, we’re all booked up.
Go sell crazy somewhere else.
Sponsored