Sponsored

Order Issues Cannot Be (Have not Been) Fixed by Dealer--Need Direct Ford Intervention.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume the dealer has already involved their sales rep and he/she has not been about to fix? If not, it needs to move to their regional manager. If regional manager has not been able to fix, I don't know where to go because the scheduling team is pretty much firewalled off from everyone on this side.

That said, I got a "reservation" that never got converted to an order dumped on us without warning a few weeks ago. I've not spoken with the customer so I don't know how she went about getting a transfer or how long it took. She told our salesman that Ford said they would get her BL scheduled and built right away after we move it to an order. Don't know if that's true or just hopeful thinking but she was an early reservation and if this is accurate, Ford has a way to track and push it without us doing anything but submitting the order. Common sense would dictate someone at Ford would've been in contact so we know what's going on but yea, Ford.

I'll see if Ron can get more info from her to see what direction she took to get it moved.
Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume the dealer has already involved their sales rep and he/she has not been about to fix? If not, it needs to move to their regional manager. If regional manager has not been able to fix, I don't know where to go because the scheduling team is pretty much firewalled off from everyone on this side.

That said, I got a "reservation" that never got converted to an order dumped on us without warning a few weeks ago. I've not spoken with the customer so I don't know how she went about getting a transfer or how long it took. She told our salesman that Ford said they would get her BL scheduled and built right away after we move it to an order. Don't know if that's true or just hopeful thinking but she was an early reservation and if this is accurate, Ford has a way to track and push it without us doing anything but submitting the order. Common sense would dictate someone at Ford would've been in contact so we know what's going on but yea, Ford.

I'll see if Ron can get more info from her to see what direction she took to get it moved.
I’d love to know!

OP
OP
twryan3

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Kinda hard to tell what the fix would be unless you have access to the Ford WBDO at the ordering dealership.
And there in lies the issue. Since it never got put into WEBDO and they cannot add “new”. orders now, it’s stuck. They could have fixed this before last March. I’m so angry because this had been known for 10 months and they’ve done Jack.

Great info and big big thanks for the info and offer to help . This shouldn’t be difficult but…Ford (+my dealer said…)

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And there in lies the issue. Since it never got put into WEBDO and they cannot add “new”. orders now, it’s stuck. They could have fixed this before last March. I’m so angry because this had been known for 10 months and they’ve done Jack.

Great info and big big thanks for the info and offer to help . This shouldn’t be difficult but…Ford (+my dealer said…)
I think is is basically the same situation as our lady. It came in as a reservation but was never converted to an order (added in WBDO) so it just sat there. Just sent her an email to see if she can help.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a response and it looks like she moved her reservation again to a dealer closer to her. She did not address any of the questions I asked and will assume this is a dead end.

Sponsored
OP
OP
twryan3

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got a response and it looks like she moved her reservation again to a dealer closer to her. She did not address any of the questions I asked and will assume this is a dead end.
Thanks for trying. Again, I appreciate the hand.

OP
OP
twryan3

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

UPDATE: To make a long story/update short, I now have a converted 2023 order, with a confirmation email from FMCo, COVP completed, and a new, four digit, order number. A new employee at the dealer who came from Ford, knew whom to contact (with some digging) to get into WEBDO to fix. The general sales manager and my new contact, who does all the ordering, were both highly apologetic and hinted (confirmed) to me the real root cause. So, now back in the regular queue.

Thank you to everyone here for their suggestions and support.
Sponsored