Sponsored

Ford is now sending emails when changes to your order have been made!

brucehawk14

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek/ 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is an awesome step in the right direction and shows Ford is *somewhat* taking lack of communication seriously. Hopefully this is just a sign of new improvements to come.

Today I changed the color of my reservation and about 9 minutes after I got the updated dealer automated build sheet I received this email from FMC.
2022-08-16 10_50_04-Your vehicle order has been updated..png
I have not received any email from Ford about any updates for anything.
Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Kinda true kinda false. There's 5 weeks of scheduling to be released this Thursday to close out MY22. That's likely 15,000 or so Broncos. So according to simple math, it absolutely makes sense to change your order up until EOD Wednesday. That being said, this is Ford we are dealing with, and there is a slim to none chance that I get picked for scheduling again so it was likely a waste of time lol. I just wanted to cover my murphy's law bases so I didn't have to start a new thread if I was indeed picked asking if I can change colors after I have a build date lol.
But you could have waited and if you get lucky and scheduled then you could then change it because you can make any changes up tell you get a Vin number

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
But you could have waited and if you get lucky and scheduled then you could then change it because you can make any changes up tell you get a Vin number
You get a VIN at the same time you are scheduled.

OP
OP
KompressorV12

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See some people say one thing other people say other things. Or I spend roughly 14 seconds sending an email to my salesguy saying "change my color to XXX" and don't have to worry.

MontanaMountainMan

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm actually a little worried about this. I went in to my dealer on Saturday (South Bay Ford) and made a color change (Area 51 -> HPR) and dropped the tube doors and body armor. The guy there is super nice and seems on top of things, and I confirmed over text today that the changes have been entered. But I am not seeing the updates on my reservation backdoor and no email. He told me I wouldn't see it there, that it would be reflected on the window sticker and final build.

Last edited:

Sponsored