Sponsored

Order Issues Cannot Be (Have not Been) Fixed by Dealer--Need Direct Ford Intervention.

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My apologies to everyone if the following seems rash or obnoxious, but I hope after reading below you will understand my plea for assistance. I know that members of the Ford Team read these threads on occasion, and I have nowhere else to turn except for direct intervention, as my Dealer cannot (or will not) find a solution to my issue.

Short version: I reserved an OBX 6/20/21 and converted the reservation to an order on 10/15/21 online (this is important). In December my salesperson said there was an issue with my order and ever since then I have been pushing them to fix this. 10 months later, no solution; despite calling, emailing, texting and showing up every 3 or so weeks. After finally getting the general sales manager involved, they figured out that Ford either never sent, or the dealer lost, the email from Ford to enter my order in WEBDO, complete the paperwork and have me sign the order. I would note here that I have paid the $100 reservation and $500 order deposits. With the order banks being closed since March, they have not been able to enter the system and because it is not in WEBDO, they cannot convert my 2022 order to a 2023. They cannot figure out what to do (or continue fail to engage with Ford sufficiently), so my order has been in limbo for almost a year and looks like that will remain the case. They obviously cannot enter a new order, etc. Among other issues, I am concerned that if this is not converted by the November date, my order is dropped.

If anyone has any thoughts, I would appreciate them, but it appears that only direct action by persons at Ford itself can help. Therefore, if anyone at FMCo can help, please reply to this post or DM so I can provide additional details.

Thank you in advance.
Tom Ryan
Sponsored

Last edited:

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That would be super frustrating, sorry to hear that. Maybe you can convince the dealership to sell you something that they get into inventory at MSRP for their major mistake?

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if it is not an order, then does it not still show as a reservation? Seems pretty cut and dried. If there is a problem, they have resources to call and fix the problem. Sitting on it and doing nothing is pretty stupid on their part. Got to be something missing here.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So if it is not an order, then does it not still show as a reservation? Seems pretty cut and dried. If there is a problem, they have resources to call and fix the problem. Sitting on it and doing nothing is pretty stupid on their part. Got to be something missing here.
Not that I understand the process but that's how I took this as well, that your reservation should still be in the system.

OP
OP
twryan3

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, it shows as an order (Ford acknowledged the order with an email to me) but because it was never put in WEBDO, it is stuck in limbo). They have know there was an issue since December (Ford told them) but despite me pushing them, they did...I don't know what they did or did not do... The general sales manager spoke to me three weeks ago and then today, tried to call them. I am just so frustrated, not least of which because they have ignored me. I told them they will see me at least once a week until this is resolved. Its not like I have been asking to be granted special favors--just fix the issues.

Sponsored
OP
OP
twryan3

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not that I understand the process but that's how I took this as well, that your reservation should still be in the system.
It shows as an order, because it is, but it is order limbo. The dealer cannot move it so the need Ford--not sure why Ford has not and/or why they can't get the right person to fix it. The whole situation is baffling and now very frustrating

OP
OP
twryan3

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That would be super frustrating, sorry to hear that. Maybe you can convince the dealership to sell you something that they get into inventory at MSRP for their major mistake?
They said they will do this but... at this point I am pushing them (and pushing them and...) to fix this. Again, every three weeks for the last 10 months...

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It shows as an order, because it is, but it is order limbo. The dealer cannot move it so the need Ford--not sure why Ford has not and/or why they can't get the right person to fix it. The whole situation is baffling and now very frustrating
Sorry to hear, @flip. @Zach@Granger do y'all know how to help him out?

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope you get it sorted out.

Do you have any idea who does the actual ordering at your dealership? That's who I'd go directly to. If that doesn't work then I'd contact Ford direct. Maybe tag one of the guys on Twitter if you have that.

OP
OP
twryan3

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hope you get it sorted out.

Do you have any idea who does the actual ordering at your dealership? That's who I'd go directly to. If that doesn't work then I'd contact Ford direct. Maybe tag one of the guys on Twitter if you have that.
I know who does the ordering and I NOW have the attention of the general sales manager (it has been taken out of the hands of the salesperson that botched this and he says he is handling). I am attempting to get Ford directly, hence this post to see if I can attract attention. Emails are gong out to executives next week.

I have been very patient and understanding, until today.

Sponsored

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
There’s a post somewhere on this forum with contact email addresses for some folks at Ford executive. They at least get back to you and make you feel as though you’ve been heard but reality is either nobody at Ford has any clue what they’re doing or just don’t give a damn about their customers.
Good luck.

OP
OP
twryan3

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There’s a post somewhere on this forum with contact email addresses for some folks at Ford executive. They at least get back to you and make you feel as though you’ve been heard but reality is either nobody at Ford has any clue what they’re doing or just don’t give a damn about their customers.
Good luck.
Thanks. Ford executives are my next emails so if someone has those address, much obliged.

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here it is:

Write or email Ford. Get on Twitter and make some noise. In February we had some good publicity but Ford never officially responded and continues to ignore the most successful Bronco dealers.

On Twitter we are using #FordBronco #ReservationsOverAllocations and #DudeWheresMyBronco. You can use the tiny URL https://t.co/KlI8r0JpE8 to link to the Bloomberg article. Tweet to @Ford @mrlevine @SarahHolm @jimfarley98

Here is contact info for several relevant Ford execs.

Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division