Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it possible to add an October poll so we can guess the day this month? Make sure there is a slot for November and beyond LOL
Sponsored

gothavit

Outer Banks
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s a bingo.

Ford collected feedback, plan to offer some new stuff, but it won’t be ready for the early orders. The good news is if you’re right, we will know the risk at the time of order in December.

example: you can have Tan, but the tan line starts next November. Stay with Cactus Gray and you’re in the line that forms in April. That seems fair to me.
yes but the way there making it sound there could be more colors or adds that may come after January and you already placed your order

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll believe it when I see it. I'm putting up a porch and full pool enclosure, and that date has been moved a half dozen times... the most recent being "finished no later than the third week of September." Guess what... time for another phone call.
Ford is making porchs and pool enclosures now too? No wonder it's taking them so long to get the build a price out!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Welp I'll just keep following 6g forum till one of y'all gets to B & P then I'll follow suite. Hopefully we will all get some emails so we (reservation holders) will be able to use the platform first. On another note that white sport is sharp as shit! Maybe I should just buy a sport now and hold off for the bigger bronco till they hit the market! I want both anyway!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Levine weighed in on the article on Twitter. Take it for what it's worth. The situation is fluid.

Screenshot_20200929-142514_Twitter.jpg
We have been staying tuned to (by September) (we're listening) (Navy Pier is exclusive to the FE) Does this guy even work for Ford.
Only one thing to do when you hear "Stay Tuned"

E4BD951E-3DEF-4782-A1E3-3157649F66D0.gif

Last edited:

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford is making porchs and pool enclosures now too? No wonder it's taking them so long to get the build a price out!
They're going after the market left by Sears Roebuck.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
yes but the way there making it sound there could be more colors or adds that may come after January and you already placed your order
If I’m not mistaken you can change your order up to a certain point before it’s completely locked in. So I would assume the color could be changed especially if you have a later build like next summer or fall. I think they want to keep those who have that later timeframe and those that get things deemed late availability from backing out by offering special stuff and allowing them to tweak their orders.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The main thing I’m worried about right now is the dealer bringing me in to place an order and not having build and price prior to that. How am I supposed to make an informed decision on the options and accessories, interior, crap like that that I don’t know right now. ?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The main thing I’m worried about right now is the dealer bringing me in to place an order and not having build and price prior to that. How am I supposed to make an informed decision on the options and accessories, interior, crap like that that I don’t know right now. ?
Don't worry the dealer will be more than happy to make an informed decision for you ?

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There wont be any ordering if B&P isnt up by then

How could you?

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I’m not mistaken you can change your order up to a certain point before it’s completely locked in. So I would assume the color could be changed especially if you have a later build like next summer or fall. I think they want to keep those who have that later timeframe and those that get things deemed late availability from backing out by offering special stuff and allowing them to tweak their orders.
Yes, traditionally you can change your order up until it gets picked up for scheduling (scheduled to week). At that point any changes have to go through the Zone rep and Ford scheduler. It might be a little different this time around with so many retail orders, but just like with a "normal" vehicle, any changes you make before it's locked in could change scheduling because of commodity constraints.
Sponsored

Last edited: