First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford may be claiming that the B&P update "corrected some preliminary pricing errors".....but there are still MANY inconsistencies.

At this moment, adding a 2.7 to a Base 2-door still gets the Automatic for free. But, if you add the auto first, then add the 2.7.....you get charged for both even though you end up at the same configuration.

Give it a few more days to settle down.......

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't know why anyone thought Ford was going to kick in an automatic transmission for free with the 2.7. The transmission is a $1600 option. The V6 + auto was always going to be a $3000+ option.

Still, Ford messed up by putting out wrong info for months.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford may be claiming that the B&P update "corrected some preliminary pricing errors".....but there are still MANY inconsistencies.

At this moment, adding a 2.7 to a Base 2-door still gets the Automatic for free. But, if you add the auto first, then add the 2.7.....you get charged for both even though you end up at the same configuration.

Give it a few more days to settle down.......
Yeah, they just haven't fixed that one yet. Add another $1600 in your mind.

Sponsored

Overland_A51

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe been said 50 times already, but Ford's math SUCKS!
On a Big Bend Squatch build, the Options & Accessories shows $12,960, but when you add up the numbers above the totals, it comes to $10,570. So $2,390 is unaccounted for. A Big Bend 4 Door Squatch comes out to be $50,335 whereas I can get a WildTrak for something like $50,970? Like seriously?

Edit: So like what are WE ALL MISSING? Or is this just Ford finding another way to piss everyone off??
Iā€™m getting the same on my BB Sas build 39,855 + 4,995 = 47,240 ?
(39,855 includes the auto and 2.7)
Iā€™m in the minority and thought the trans couldnā€™t really be free and donā€™t mind the cost but the invisible 2,390 I just donā€™t understand.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

B&P is garbage. I stopped caring it changes too much. Bring on the order guide. Prices are gonna go up anyways so either you want a Bronco or you do not.

Broncohitis

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hilarious, I do love these threads! 10143309 - July 14th reservation dropping (it was actually due to the timing change as I need a vehicle in the Spring, and Jeeps are currently at 8-12 weeks for custom orders). I'll still peruse as this forum has been a blast

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They even snuck in $1,595 to the starting price of 4dr base, which already required automatic transmission.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm either going back to the 2.3/7MT or ditching this disaster completely. I'm already worried about buying a first model year. And worried that a MY22 will get better upgrades (2010 Mustang 4.6L vs 2011 5.0L) The last Ford CEO got canned because of the Explorer launch fiasco. This one isn't looking much better. Jacking up the price isn't helping their case any.

ā€œFord does tend to struggle with the new introductions, especially if theyā€™re a larger departure from the previous design,ā€ said Jake Fisher, Consumer Report magazineā€™s director of auto testing. ā€œIt could take a few years to get the bugs worked out.ā€

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m getting the same on my BB Sas build 39,855 + 4,995 = 47,240 ?
(39,855 includes the auto and 2.7)
Iā€™m in the minority and thought the trans couldnā€™t really be free and donā€™t mind the cost but the invisible 2,390 I just donā€™t understand.
The $2,390 is for the wheels and tires. Last night it was actually showing that cost itemized in the Sasquatch package but now they're just tacking it on.